🍊🍎The Lover's curse

✍🏾Hi before you read I'd like apologise for anyone who lives in a toxic household and want you to know it gets better later on when you leave✍🏾

✍🏾This story has so many trigger warnings so prepare for that and it's long so enjoy✍🏾

✍🏾Also thanks so much blissxlemon for beta reading your amazing and I appreciate it✍🏾

(Small commentary from me or Bliss)

A Character's POV

Hajime speaking in current time

🎬

_________________💔🥊 _____________________

Hajime’s POV

Sometimes I ask myself where we went wrong? We were perfect...at least, all of our friends thought so.

Maybe it all started on our wedding day? The best and worst day of my life..

《Flashback starts》

The wedding ceremony was beautiful, it was at the beach where they first met. There were Seashells, lanterns, flowers, the entire place looked straight out of a movie.

All of our friends were there too, dressed in their most expensive suits, wearing plastic smiles.

Now that I think about it, none of the guests were actually my friends, they all came from the main course, his classmates, even that day my husband and I argued on whether or not my reserve course friends could come. I lost.

How could I forget my husband? My beautiful and gorgeous husband, even from where I stood I could tell you were feeling anxious waiting for me.

Nagito hates waiting for me, threatening to leave me if I take my time, no matter the weather, be it rain, wind, sunshine... he'd never wait anymore.

Nagito's long fluffy hair which everyone but he adored was pulled back in a ponytail, eyes already glossy with tears.

I miss touching his hair, too bad it's usually a shade of pink rather than its beautiful white colour...

Nagito Komaeda and I were officially getting married today, the love of my life, the man I had fallen for was marrying me today.

Too bad I was the only one falling, he didn't even bother to catch me, but of course, what did I expect?

'Hajime Hinata...no that's wrong, Hajime Komaeda.' I thought with a smile

The music started to play, several gasps were heard as they took sight of me. I knew I looked beautiful today wearing a black tuxedo that fit me perfectly, showing off every curve I had.

When was the last time my husband actually touched me? Actually found me beautiful? I can't even remember..

And Nagito if he wasn't crying then he was definitely crying now. It was silent as I walked down the aisle with an emotional Makoto on one side and an emotionless Byakuya on the other.

My parents showed me you can love anyone you want regardless of anything like gender, Nagito... I honestly believed you would too, but I was wrong, wasn't I?

The two were my adopted parents and couldn't decide who should walk with their son, so after a couple games of rock paper scissors and puppy dog eyes from a certain ultimate hope , they both decided to do it.

If I knew what I know now, I'd never let go of their hands, just hold on for dear life... I guess in a way, I did.

Makoto though sad, let go and smiled at Nagito while Byakuya kept on holding on with unreadable expression on his face.