🍊🍀A Lover's betrayal 💧☁️

✍🏽Hello I was listening to traitor by Olivia Rodrigo and it reminded me of Nagito so here is my own version of the song for the two and it's a little angst let me know what you think✍🏽

✍🏽Also thanks so much for 2k reads annnnd for reading this book I really appreciate. Shout out to my amazing Beta reader blissxlemon your amazing thank you✍🏽

A Flashback

(Small commentary from me or the character)

When a character emphasises a point

*Action*

🎬

__________________🍀⚔🍊___________________
Nagito just completed the final death room, he couldn't be happier he was finally going to know the truth and save his friends.

Just as he was reading a few files, he came across Hajime's name in a pile,he’s always loved the brunette, even though they never really interacted much, his hope still shines the brightest among everyone in the island.

"How lucky, I get to see Hinata-kun's talent!”Nagito smiled opening the envelope

As he read the contents,his smile faltered until he was left with a frown,the news was way too much for him to handle.

Hajime Hinata, his Hajime Hinata wasn't who he thought he was. He wasn't full of hope at all...actually he wasn't full of anything, because Hajime is talentless.

A reverse course student. Who just so happened to be in a class full of ultimates, he even interacted with them like they were equals!

Betrayed,Nagito Komaeda was so broken he couldn't even look at the files anymore.

~♡~

The class trial was about to begin and Nagito Komaeda was nowhere to be seen,Hajime was getting worried flashbacks of Hiyoko and Ibuki's murder came to mind.

"What if he was murdered?" Hajime mumbled he didn't want to admit it but losing the lucky student made his heart ache

"I'm sure your boyfriend is perfectly fine, Hajime.”Chiaki yawned

The brunette completely forgot she was there to begin with,to be fair she would always fall asleep mid conversation so it's not his fault.

"Nagito isn't my boyfriend.”Hajime blushed

"I didn't say any guys name, but you assumed I meant Nagito.”Chiaki smiled

"What I-I arghhh! Quiet, it’s not like you have gone any further with your crush!” Hajime quickly continued "Not like I'm saying Nagito is my crush or anything!"

"Leave Sonia out of this, besides last night I think we leveled up our relationship!” Chiaki jumped high in happiness "she touched my elbow twice, Hajime twice! That's double than what she would usually do!"

"And you say Kazuichi is the simp.”

~♡~

There was no point in delaying the class trial any further,Monokuma was growing impatient because Nagito still didn't show up.

At this point Hajime started to get nervous too and play with his ahoge (a coping mechanic)

"Dude, why isn't your psycho boyfriend here yet? I really need to pee." Kazuichi turned to Hajime whining