🌸Kokichi's day out🍨

✍🏽Hi so I wrote this for fun honestly Its not komahina or Hajizuru I just thought this would be cute also mentions of child kidnapping but nothing too extreme and finally this is a side story to (im)perfect family but if you're confused ask away ✍🏽

Enjoy!

Author's note 'A characters inner thoughts'

When the a character is remembering the excat words someone else said before

(Small commentary from me or the character)

When a character emphasises a point

*Action*

🎬

____________________🎲🚐____________________
Kokichi has always loved his mother Hajime, no matter what he just had a strong bond with him.

Maybe its the lack of a father figure in his life,something he still doesn't understand but everytime he asks his big sister Chiaki or Hajime they dodge the question.

Maybe its because he spends all his free time with him,unless his on the phone talking to Shuichi his bestfriend even though they've never met he still loves talking to the boy.

Maybe its because he knows his father did something to his mother so Kokichi vowed to himself to always protect him.

No one really knows why the 3 year old is stuck to his mother like glue, so here he is colouring in the kitchen while his mum makes dinner.

Chiaki playing with her Nintendo,falling asleep for a couple of seconds.

Soon the kitchen was filled with the beautiful aroma that is Hajime Hinata's cooking.

His mum was always good with cooking, Kokichi wondered why Chiaki wasn't remembering one incident she was asked to boil water in the kettle and ended up burning the poor thing.

Chiaki probably got those cooking skills from father ' Kokichi thought as he coloured the drawing of his family

The drawing was of his mother to the right, Kokichi in the middle and finally Chiaki sleeping on the floor on the left.

Still Kokichi couldn't help but think this picture lacked something but what?

Hajime's phone rang making him stop his cooking,it was Kazuichi Tanakas his bestfriend.

Kokichi rolled his eyes,whenever his mum spoke on the phone to his uncle Kazuichi they'd speak for hours.

The poor child wasn't having it today and just wanted his mum's attention,so he thought of a plan on how to get it.

Slipping away from his tiny chair Kokichi made his way outside so that his plan could happen.

Unknown to him,he was being watched the stranger took out a note book studying Kokichi and started to calculate when to put his plan to motion.

You see this wasn't just any stranger this was a child trafficker,their main duty is to kidnap kids and sell them off somewhere, most times kids are beaten and abused.

Alas Kokichi had no idea he played in the mud trying to make a pie for his mum, laughing as he got himself messier.

"This will definitely get mum's attention neehee" Kokichi patted the mud pie hard to make himself even more filthy "and den we can bake a wealllly big pie!"

Kokichi was definitely right he'll get Hajime's attention alright just not for the reasons he expected.

He was finally done making his pie and decided to go show his mum,before he left he noticed a pair of dice near his feet.