007. } 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝙬𝙖𝙛𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙨

Rosalina had woken up to the sound of birds chirping near the window, pitch black darkness, suddenly fading into blurry colors of neutral and grainy sky blues, blacks, and tans along the wall

She then realized she was laying on a black tee shirt, her left hand rested against a steady beating heart. Rosalina froze in her place, looking up slowly as she felt herself blush. It had been Michael she accidentally ended up snuggling with, possibly searching for warmth in the midst of her slumber.

Rosalina rolls off of the sleeping mat off the floor, trying to be as silent as possible. With a sharp eye, she finds a watch above a brick furnace, as she tip toes over to look at the time.

It had only been seven in the morning. As she turns down a small hallway, walking through an actually spacious hideout, she hears soft water running.

"Bradley?" Rosalina asked, as she stood by the doorway that lead out to the back where an outdoor shower was.

"Do you mind, princess?" The wet haired girl reluctantly glanced over to her. There had been a wooden wall that covered the chest down, as she then leaned over it, smirking. "Good morning, by the way."

"Do you think I could use the shower when you're done my hair feels super greasy." Rosalina chuckled.

"Of course. And if you needed spare clothes, I could lend you something."

Rosalina looks down at her white jumpsuit, her cloak resting around her shoulders. "Please."

"Yeah." Bradley nodded once.

After Bradley had showered for a few more minutes, she hops out with a towel wrapped around her body, ruffling her wet blonde hair.

"Also don't turn the lever for hot water, I used it all up for the day. It'll mess with the pipes." She motioned.

Rosalina abided, nodding once. "Thanks."

Rosalina had stayed underneath that shower head for a long while, the skin on her fingertips began to slightly wrinkle. Though she felt relaxed underneath the cold water that trickled from above.