003. } 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚

Rosalina had been exhausted once she had hopped down from the dangling vines that snaked onto the stone walls

Rosalina had been exhausted once she had hopped down from the dangling vines that snaked onto the stone walls. She then felt remorse, for the rogues who seemed almost routine to the climb up and down from the tall borders. Perhaps she wasn't in control as much as she thought. Though royalty was her name as a Slater, it had been far from her reach to show her truest intent for the galaxy's people. Maybe an escape from that dreary perspective was something she needed after standing behind the king and queen.

She smiles at the village like atmosphere that was a drastic change of scenery from beyond the kingdom. There were cottages, and store set ups that rendered roofless at some areas a distance away. Rosalina's eyes softened at the sight of children, though in the midst of the crisis that was the division of the people of the galaxy, they seemed to laugh and play, running around without a worry. A mother had chased after the kids, in a game of tag.

"Michael?" Rosalina quietly muttered, almost feeling tears come on, as she looked down, pulling her veil cloak slightly past her eyes.

"Come on." He cocked his head, hands in his cargo pants pockets casually as she had closely followed behind Michael and Calum.

"Um all the shoe shops should be closed up by now, they'll be open by dawn though. Is that alright with you?"

"Yeah, it's cool. If it's a hassle I stay with you, I can figure something else out." Rosalina shook her head.

"Don't be ridiculous." Calum sassed, as Michael shushed him.

"He means, that if we let you roam off on your own your mom and dad could possibly lock us up for that if anything happens to you."

"What's the worse that could happen to me?" She argued.

"If anyone, I mean anyone," Michael spoke in a hushed tone, tugging the girl by her wrist to the side next to an open alley way.  "-finds out you're princess Rosalina, a galaxy rider could want your head on a bounty for thousands."

"And that's one of the minor possibilities, princess. It's dangerous we let you off on your own, seriously."

"Do you think... Do you think that's why my parents didn't want me climbing to the other side of the walls?" Rosalina frowned, wondering in curiosity. "And a galaxy rider? What's a galaxy rider?" She just had so many questions she wanted to ask, her mind spinning in a whirl of wonder.