000. } 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝙥 𝙧 𝙤 𝙡 𝙤 𝙜 𝙪 𝙚 .

Dust and a tinge of blue swirls had nearly blinded his sight

Dust and a tinge of blue swirls had nearly blinded his sight. The enemy had stood behind the damage, the clouds of soft smoke.

"You know that you and me, we're the same, right?" Luke's voice echoed behind the tinted clouds. "We want the same, we bleed the same."

"Show yourself, prick." Michael muttered, turning back at his best friend lying on the ground out cold after the sheer yet surprise attack from Luke. Michael warned his best friend continuously, although his pursuits had gone unnoticed by Calum Hood.

"You use the sunken place for evil." Michael narrowed his eyes as Luke had slowly yet fearlessly neared the foreground beyond the wisps of cloudiness.

"What can I say, a gift at birth means decisions that just have to be made." Luke smirked, his chin held high. He had been unbothered by Michael's words. The truth wasn't always known to be beautiful.

"You could get everyone killed, that's what. With what you plot, with what you ploy. It's a death trap." He nearly yelled, Luke shaking his head before he turned away. "And you're going to drag this entire galaxy down with you. What about my mom? My entire family? Do you want this fucking blood in your hands, Luke?

Luke stared at him, the silence surrounding the darkness they stood in causing Michael to tense, not visibly, though enough to say that he held his ground with everything in him.

"Then let it bleed." Luke smiled.

"You're never going to get what you want." Michael laughed dryly, the emotion trickling, draining from his very being.

"The princess is going to fall in love with me, and it won't be long until I dispose of her for the power over Neptune's last galaxy. All she really has to do is marry me."

"You're insane. As a people, we'd be extincted, wiped out from existence, over what? Family rival?"

"You don't know what Rosalina and her family has stood for, that's what you lack you puny ant." Luke narrowed his eyes, Michael gripping the cold metal in his hand hidden behind back.

"The princess is innocent. And she's more than a grudge of the past- your family's past."

"All you traders are the same." Luke angered, and before Michael could even answer, he had slung a metal cylinder out, the glow of a neon blue light laser aligned about three feet up.

"Traders?" Michael hollered, triggering his light saber and holding it before him in defense as Luke ruthlessly attacked with his, staring at him without a single trace of remorse in his blue eyes.

"Rosalina's grandfather, and her grandfather's brothers slaughtered my grandmother and her younger sister for a bargain. That's the secret buried deep in the Slater bloodline."

"They were left with no choice Luke!" Michael screamed at him, before battle rolled along helplessly. The light sabers whining as they slammed against each other with force.

"We all have a choice, Michael. The Slater's made the wrong one. What my family wants, is that family to pay, and for that bloodline to be turned into nothing but the forgotten dust of space. Enough of this. Get in my way again, you're dead, Michael Clifford. Oh, and you're little sidekick too." Luke tilted his head at an unconscious Calum on the pitch black floor.

"Not on my watch." A man spoke from behind them a slight distance away.

"Ashton?" Michael gaped at him, as he stared at the rest tranquilly.

With a motion of his hand, Luke had levitated and fell back, falling to the ground roughly as he grunted.

"We have to go. Now. There's not enough time for this, Michael." His eyes softened, saddened. The more Luke had them running around in circles, the more of a chance the Hemmings would get at closing in on Princess Rosalina. She'd thus be the time bomb set off as the very end to this galaxy.

Ashton pressed his hand to Calum's shoulder and Michael's wrist before he had astral projected them back into reality, the pitch black darkness whirling away into diminished memory.

"We have to save her." Ashton said, as they were yet again on the spacecraft they left in, in hopes of getting away before they were caught by the troopers. Neptune had been on full surveillance since they had made their first pursuit. It hasn't gotten any easier by the second and then the third.

"We're going to save Rosalina. Look, we'll save the last rogue galaxy on this planet if it's what we have to do." Michael shook his head.

"Fuck." Calum groaned, regaining consciousness. "What happened?"

"Luke happened. In the sunken place." Michael exhaled.

"Dammit." Calum angered from where he sat on the floor of the ship.

"Fly in. Land, this fucking ship." Ashton gritted his teeth, his jawline prominent in frustration. "Now."