6281-6300 Devil Realm

Bắt đầu từ đầu

   Chapter 6282 Leaving 5 After the

  sturdy man scolded Su Luo angrily, he turned around and said to his young master: "Master, now you know who you saved? I told you a long time ago, such a person is not at all We need to work hard to save it! Huh! There are no bones left by the wolfdogs at the beginning!"

  Su Luo: "..." The

  young boy frowned, "Uncle Biao, it's serious."

  Uncle Biao snorted coldly: "Master, you are too kind and naive. You always think that everyone in this world is a good person. Don't you remember? The woman before, pretended to be a pregnant woman and fell on the side of the road in order to kill you. In fact, where is the pregnant woman? What was kicking in her stomach was explosive bombs. If it weren’t for the young master’s luck, we would have been all dead now."

  Uncle Biao continued to chatter: "Who knows if the girl in front of me smashed herself into this deliberately, Play a bitter trick to win your sympathy from the

  young man . Hey, the more you say it, the more resembling you are. Isn't this girl really the spy they sent?! Master, go!" Uncle Biao directly took the young boy away. .

  Su Luo: "..." Is this uncle Biao suffering from persecution delusion, right?

  Su Luo sighed, and said to Uncle Biao: "Where is this place? Who are you?"

  Uncle Biao did not answer. The young boy answered Su Luo politely: "This is Tupa Mountain. Go down here. Going east, it will be Tupa City for about ten days. As for us... Sister, don’t know, it’s not a good thing.”

  Su Luo nodded.

  Uncle Biao kept urging the young boy: "Master, hurry up and go! Can't stay here anymore!"

  "Uncle Biao..."

  "Master Biao , you are still not obedient? Didn't you say that you must listen to Uncle Biao in the future? "Uncle Biao took out a dagger from his arms and put it on his neck, threatening the young man.

  Although he didn't speak, his meaning was already very obvious.

  If the young boy does not agree, he will self-harm.

  There was a painful look in the eyes of the young boy. He was slender and thin, but his eyes were extremely firm: "You can go, but this pill must be left to my sister! I insist!"

  Uncle Biao really didn't want to agree, but he knew it. , The young master of his family doesn't look soft and weak outside, but he is still very stubborn.

  "Fine!" Uncle Biao glared at Su Luo angrily. They are all girls of unknown origin, and I don't know why the young master trusts her so much!

  Uncle Biao also knows that although his young master is kind-hearted, he is not a bad guy. The young master has a natural sensitivity to people, and he seems to be able to smell good people and bad people with his breath.

  After the young master got permission, he laughed happily, and the little dimple on his white jade face looked very cute.

  "Sister, take this pill first, and your injury will soon heal." The young boy smiled and showed white teeth. He brought a glass of boiled water and put the pill into Su Luo's mouth.

  After feeding Su Luo with the medicine, the young boy took something out of the space storage bag.

  "Sister, this is enough food for you to eat for ten days; there is also this water sac, the water inside is pure natural water, which is good for healing the wound; and this sky flint, wrapped in natural lint, it’s icy and snowy outside. Yes, my sister is weak and has poor resistance. This can be kept in the quilt or held in her arms to keep out the cold..."