{ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯-35 }

Start from the beginning

"Oh, okay then..." Dream crossed his arms before taking a deep breath. "I wanted to ask how Ink is coming along? I heard what happened." Error frowned, avoiding eye contact. "He's sleeping as of now, he had to be tranquilized." Dream nodded before looking back at PJ. "You know about the crimson corpse flowers?" PJ nodded. "I used to live where they commonly grew, though they were also usually destroyed because they are disgusting. My mother also treated my wounds and any sicknesses with them!" 

PJ shifted out from behind Error and walked toward the king. "Because they are like the polar opposite of that flower hurting the mer with amazing healing capabilities I think there's a good chance they could help!" 

Dream smiled warmly. "Wouldn't hurt to try! I know a noble family who grows them though I would have to tag along in order to get some." Error opened his mouth to respond. "But- We would have to take Ink along with us and make the antidote there, those flowers wont survive the trip back. My ship used for marine research is equipped with quiet a large tank I recommend taking that." Dream interrupted. 

"Besides he'll be dangerous with the wrong people and I don't want to risk him killing more people because my men couldn't handle him." Dream said sternly glancing toward the guards holding Dust.

Error sighed. "I would prefer to take him with us, but what would happened if he got loose into the ocean? or killed people on the boat." Error crossed his arms looking questionably at Dream.

"Trust me, he wont. We'll keep him sedated if we have to."  Error nodded once again, unfolding his arms and looking across his crew before taking a breath. 

"How long will the trip be?"

"three days if we aren't caught by any storms. I can give you the route map if you wish."

Error turned toward his crew, grabbing PJs hand. "Who is coming? I expect at least 2 of you!" Nightmare and Cross simultaneously raised their hands- followed by Horror, Killer, and Fell.

Reaper hesitated as he looked between Geno and Error before a smile crept onto his face. "Is that hunk going to be attending?" Reaper pointed toward Geno who scoffed. Error sighed with a scowl. "Yes, he will be coming..." Reapers hand instantly shot up. "I'm hyped for this trip!" 

Geno grumbled with a sour expression making everyone giggle. "I can't believe this is my life now, why can't I go back to sitting at my office desk for hours..." 

"I'll go get the shipped prepared, you go check with Ink. Alphys or Undyne should be in there with Sci currently, get him prepared for the trip." 

Dream walked off toward the guards and Dust leaving the group of skeletons. "Okay... Now introduce me to everyone before this gets awkward." PJ mumbled staring up at Cross and cringing, Error just smiled before leading PJ in front of everyone. 

"This is PJ, who will accompany us as he wishes I expect you to treat him as you would me, with respect." Horror put his hand up in the very back, Error motioning him to continue. "You two could be siblings!" Killer pushed Horror down and used him as a sudden stepping stone. "Or- better yet your child!" 

Error glared toward them before beckoning PJ forward. "Let's just go inside." PJ grinned as he agreed. "I still cant understand how you have dealt with them to this day." Geno chuckled as he followed them inside. Sci instantly greeting them at the lobby. "Ink woke up, but don't worry! He's calmed down to his usual self, perhaps now would be a good time to introduce PJ?" 

Error looked down at the kid, PJ a little nervous after last time. "Do you want to meet him?" Error mumbled as he watched PJ look away. Did he want to meet the mer after almost getting attacked by it? What if it attacked him again? Had a sudden outburst of anger? He'll be eaten alive! 

but then again, his mother didn't raise no pussy! 

"Yeah, I would like to meet him." 

____________________________

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Word count: 1,162

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Character count: 6,498

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Error!Sans/Error Belongs Too: LoverOfPiggies/CrayonQueen

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Geno!Sans/Geno Belongs Too: LoverOfPiggies/CrayonQueen

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Nightmare!Sans & Dream!Sans Belong Too: Jokublog

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Ink!Sans/Ink Belongs Too: Myebi/Comyet

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Killer!Sans/Killer Belongs Too: Rahafwabas

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Horror!Sans/Horror Belongs Too: Sour-Apple Studios

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

UnderFell Belongs Too: AU Community

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Reaper!Sans/Reaper Belongs Too: Renrink

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Cross!Sans/Cross Belongs Too: Jakei95

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

UnderSwap Belongs Too: AU Community

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

OuterTale Belongs Too: 2mi27{?}

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Science!Sans/Sci Belongs Too: TalkingSoup{?}

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Dust!Sans/Dust Belongs Too: (?)

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Undertale Belongs Too: TobyFox

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━