They both looked at his face. He looked scared as he kept flinching and moving. "We should wake him up" Ranboo said as he started to worry. "If this doesn't work then we can" Tommy said as he sat down next to Tubbo and cupped his face in his hands. "It's alright, you're safe now" he said calmly as he stroked the sides of his face with his thumbs. Tubbo gasped as he quickly leaned up. "Hey hey, it's ok" Tommy said as he went into his view. "T-Tommy" Tubbo whispered as he quickly clung onto him. "It's ok now, what happened" Tommy asked as he stroked his hair with one hand and rubbed his back with the other.

"I-it was different this time, J-jschlatt was b-back and h-he tried to h-hurt me" Tubbo said as he panicked in his arms. "Sit up straight for a second and look at me" Tommy said as he sat him up straight, Tubbo didn't let go of his hands though as he violently shook and his breathing was all over the place. "Look at me, I am here for you, Ranboo is here for you too ok, we are both going to protect you" Tommy said as Ranboo sat next to him. Tubbo then held his hand as he squeezed them both for comfort. "It'll be ok, you're safe" Ranboo said with a smile. Tubbo nodded as he started to calm down. "We're here to protect you Tubbo" Ranboo said as he held Tubbos hand with 2 hands and slowly stroked his hand with his thumbs.

Tubbo nodded again as he looked at the ground. "B-but what if he comes back, Dream brought W-Wilbur back so why wouldn't he bring S-Schlatt back" Tubbo cried. "Even if he actually does come back then he won't find us remember, we're not there anymore" Tommy said with a comforting smile. "We need to keep moving before it gets dark again so do you want me to carry you" Ranboo said as he looked at the sun, it was directly in the middle of the sky. Tubbo nodded as they all stood up, he then quickly hugged Ranboo as Ranboo picked him up. Tubbo then hugged him tightly as he quietly cried into his shoulder.

"There, you ok" Ranboo asked him. Tubbo nodded, he wasn't, he was scared that Schlatt was going to come back and torture him again. "It'll be ok" Ranboo whispered as he felt Tubbo hug him tighter. "How long until we get there" Tommy whined. "Like, another 26 hours" Ranboo answered. "Ugh, why is it so far away" Tommy whined more. "So it would be extra safe!" Ranboo laughed.

5-7 hours later, the sun started setting so they looked for shelter. They quickly made a little hut out of wood and settled down. Tubbo then looked up as he had stopped crying, the clouds were grey, full of rain. "Erm guys, we need to hurry up before it starts raining" He said as he kept getting wood. Tommy and Ranboo then looked up at the clouds, seeing how full they were. "Fantastic" they both said.

As Tubbo was gathering wood a little too far into the forest, he suddenly heard a loud bang, making him drop everything and instantly fall to the ground as he held his arms above his head, he then started hyperventilating and shaking.

"Jesus!" Tommy and Ranboo jumped. Tommy quickly remembered that Tubbo hated loud noises so he quickly ran into the forest in hope of finding him. "Where are you going?!" Ranboo yelled to him, he was confused but continued on the little hut as he covered himself with the umbrella he had brought as it had started raining.

Tommy quickly heard crying and ran to it. He saw Tubbo cowering against a tree as another loud bang happened, he watched as Tubbo jumped and shook more. He quickly ran up to him and crouched down in front of him. "Tubbo it's ok, it's Tommy, you're ok now, come with me" Tommy said as he lowered his arms, helped him up and ran back with him to the little hut. He saw that the hut was done so he quickly dragged Tubbo into it and sat him on the blanket Ranboo had set out. Tubbo was crying loudly, clearly terrified. "It's ok, it's ok, it's all gone now" Tommy said as he put Tubbo in his lap and rocked him.

"Wow what happened?!" Ranboo said, making Tubbo flinch. "Shh" Tommy shushed Ranboo. Ranboo instantly shut up and sat next to them. "It's ok, it's all alright, you're safe now I promise, the loud noises are gone now" Tommy whispered to Tubbo as he slowly rocked him side to side whilst covering his ears but leaving a little gap open so Tubbo was able to hear his whispers. "Shhh shh shhhhh, it's ok" Tommy said quietly as Tubbo slowly calmed down. "That's it, it's ok" Tommy said as he heard another bang, it wasn't as loud as last time but it still made them all jump. He then felt Tubbo start shaking again as his breathing started to increase again.

"It's ok it's ok it's ok" he repeated as he went back to rocking him again. "So loud noises are a trigger?" Ranboo thought out loud. "Yes, any form of loud noise or any alcoholic smells can set him off, yelling is also one" Tommy whispered to him. Ranboo nodded as he wondered what his husband would of went through. "I-I'm ok" Tubbo stuttered, he was still shaking but his breathing was better. "You sure, you're still shaking a bit" Tommy said as Tubbo got out of his lap and sat in front of him. "I-I'm fine" Tubbo said as he shivered. "Here, put this on" Ranboo said as he quickly picked a jumper out of the bag and gave it to Tubbo.

Tubbo smiled as Tommy and Ranboo turned around and looked at the wall whilst he took off his jumper and t-shirt and quickly put the new hoody on. "T-thank you" Tubbo said, he felt a lot better. "You can turn around now" he laughed as they turned back around. "You ok" Ranboo asked him with a worried look. "I'll live" Tubbo said with a smile. "Hungry?" Ranboo said as he reached over to the bag and pulled it towards himself as he looked inside. "Very" Tubbo said. Tommy didn't reply. "You're still having something" Ranboo said.

As it got darker and darker, they all became more and more tired so after they ate, they all slowly drifted off to sleep except Tommy. Tommy watched as Tubbo slowly fell asleep, he wanted to make sure he was ok, he was worried about him. Tubbo soon started shaking so he quickly laid next to him and cupped his face with one hand whilst slowly stroking his face with his thumb. "It's ok, it's Tommy, you're safe" Tommy whispered to him as he started to calm down. *If that son of a bitch ever does come back and finds us, I will make sure he pays* Tommy thought as he felt his eyes lids get heavier and heavier until he fell asleep whilst still holding Tubbos face with one hand.

———————
Poor Tubbo

2001 words