Ch. 2 Parasomnia

A/N: Okay, I told myself to stick to my Friday schedule, but I'm also incredibly impatient. So, I'm using the fact that it's the first day of Pride Month as my excuse to myself to make a celebratory upload. Happy Pride Month!

SENIORS
[5×02]

IT SEEMED FITTING FOR PIPER TO BE THE ONE TO PICK AYLA UP FOR THE FIRST DAY OF SENIOR YEAR. Afterall, the two were the ones who had been friends the longest- besides Stiles and Scott.

The two girls walked into the high school together. "Why are you so excited?" Ayla asked her grinning best friend.

"Because we're seniors! We're almost done. Why are you not excited?" Piper asked the other girl.

"Because we still have this whole year and then four years of college, and then, you know, jobs," Ayla reminded.

"Oh, come on, wolfie. Be an optimist for once," Piper told her.

"How much coffee have you had this morning?" Ayla wondered.

"None, but I may have already had more than the daily limit for energy drinks and froot loops," Piper admitted.

"Oh, honey," Ayla muttered.

"Ooh, foxy!" Piper yelled, spotting Kira. She quickly ran off to track down the kitsune, while Ayla just sighed.

"Call me if you start twitching from a sugar overdose!" Ayla called after her. She took in a deep breath, smiling as she caught a familiar scent. She walked down the hall, quickly finding her boyfriend. "Morning," she greeted, kissing him on the cheek.

He smiled and wrapped his arm around her. "First day of senior year," he told her.

She nodded. "And I already want to go home," she muttered.

"Come on. It's our last first day ever," he told her.

"Last first day here if we have no supernatural drama and actually graduate," Ayla corrected.

Scott sent her a look. "Be a little excited," he told her.

Ayla sighed. "I'm excited that everyone else is excited," she decided. Scott managed a smile, leaning down to kiss her just as the bell rang. "And off to class we go."

|

The she-wolf lost her boyfriend near the lockers, being dragged off to her first class with Lydia. The strawberry blonde was excited to hear that her best friend had officially decided to go into nursing, only because that meant they shared AP-Bio.

The two of them sat down at their seats and got their stuff out. The she-wolf cursed under her breath as she looked in her bag and found the small hole in the pocket that she had put her pencils in. "The damn cat stole my pencils," she muttered.

Lydia held back a laugh as she got into her own things. "Here," she said, handing the other girl a pencil.

"Thank you," Ayla said, sighing.

The strawberry blonde sent her a look. "You okay?" she asked.

The she-wolf nodded. "I'm excited," she said with as much forced enthusiasm as she could manage.

Lydia scoffed. "Uh huh," she muttered.

Ayla turned towards her, frowning. "I'm just not really feeling the whole first day of senior year thing. I guess I just had a long night," she told the other girl.