Act Sixteen:You should know

Start from the beginning

"Look again." Scott pushes. Him and Allison broke up over the summer, but he was still madly in love with her.

"How is a bruise gonna tell me where Boyd and Erica are?" Derek ask crossing his arms, Scott let out a frustrated sigh.

"He kinda has a point, I mean how's a bruise going to tell us anything?" Davina says, Scott looks at her in betrayal for siding with Derek. "Yeah or not..."

"It's the same on both sides! Exactly the same." Scott exclaims raising his a voice a notch. Derek not moving or showing any reaction whatsoever.

"It's nothing."Derek says bored,

"He's so stubborn sometimes" Davina whisper to stiles who's sitting next to her,

"I know it's getting annoying!" Stiles whispers back, Derek glaring at them.

"Oh shit he can hear us!" Davina says laughing, stiles rolling his eyes. He could sense something was going on with Davina, and how she left early in the morning not telling anyone where she was going. He was worried to say the least.

"They're trying to help." Scott says sighing, he was getting tired of the small argument.

"These two?" Derek says incredulously, "This one, who used me to resurrect my psychotic uncle-- thank you" Derek says pointing to Lydia his voice dripping of sarcasm and amusement. "And this one, who shot about thirty arrows into me and my pack?" Derek says coldly towards Allison.

"Okay, all right, now, come on... No one died, right so...?" Davina tries soothing it over, stiles takes over also trying.

"Look, there may have been a little maiming, okay? A little mangling, but not death! And that's what I call an important distinction." Stiles says proudly, no paying any mind to what the twins say.

"My mother died." Allison says quietly. Davina looked down knowing exactly why she got bit. Her mother was trying to kill Scott, and if she had to Davina.

"Your family's little honor code killed your mother, not me." Derek says with a scoff,

"That girl was looking for Scott. I'm here to help him, not you." Allison clarifies, Derek not caring.

"You wanna help? Find something real." Derek says before leaving the room,

"Drama Queen"

<<<•>>>

Part of the pack was in the animal clinic trying to get answers or memories out of Isaac. Davina didn't like the idea, Isaacs heart rate had to be slow, very slow. There is a chance he could die if he got to cold. Isaac was underneath the freezing cold water, Derek, Scott, and stiles were holding his down under the water. They told Davina not to interfere.

"Now, remember... only I talk to him. Too many voices will confuse him and draw him out." Deaton tells everyone, they all nod along in understanding. "Isaac? Can you hear me?"

"Yes... I can hear you." Isaac says quietly, Davina walks closer to the large tin Isaac's laid in, the freezing water making him shiver.

"This is Dr. Deaton. I'd like to ask you a few questions. Is that all right?" Deaton ask speaking calmly, Davina was anxiously standing on the other side of the room, pacing back and forth.