Something Wrong

Mahir's PoV
"Mahir....Mahir!!! Wha...what are you doing!!!" Bella fumbles behind me as I drag her with me at their balcony.

"I need to have a talk with you." I stop finally letting both myself and her breath.

"Talk...?" Bella looks at me blushing with a humorous smirk, "Don't you think it’s really not the apt time for us to have a TALK, Mahir!! Come on! Everyone is out there...what will they think yarr...Can't you wait till our marriage...."

"Don't interfere between Veer and Bani, Bella!" without beating the bush I speak immediately.

Yeah I can definitely wait for our moment till we get married but I'm not gonna wait idly and watch my brother's life getting shattered once again.

"What...?" Bella's blush vanishes as she stares up at me confused as if she couldn’t catch my words.
Taking a deep breath I start, "I'm saying  that Do not interfere between Veer and Bani....I heard you talking to Veer that day in the washroom...what you said to him...don't, Bella."

Bella looked at me incredulously and spats in miff, "So, you've dragged me here out of all people's eyes to talk about THIS, Mahir!!!"

Goddd!!!

"Listen...I understand that you are concerned for your sister, but please baby...try to understand, what Veer says to Bani...how they interact with each other, that's totally their personal matter. You don't need to talk into this, Bella...not with Veer." I speak to her calmly.

"Huh! Their personal matter, is it??" Bella lets out a scornful laugh then glares at me blazingly, "Bani is my sister, Mahir. Whatever matter it is, I'll definitely poke my nose into it where she's concerned. Just because she got married to your brother doesn’t give him the right to abuse as per his wish!!!"

Abuse her???? Is she out of her mind or what!!!

I run my hand through my hair in exasperation and start as composedly as possible, "Bella...! I know Veer has temper issues but he definitely DOES NOT abuse Bani, okay!!! Come on yarr...what's wrong with you??"

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME??" Bella snaps back at me fiercely, "I'm telling what's wrong with whom!!! The truth is your brother has always...always been a trouble in my sister's life. From the beginning it is like that!! Both of them knew very well that they were never a match...my sister tried to stay away from him yet your lafandar bhai wooed her towards him for the sake of his dirty game but unfortunately things didn’t work according to his plan. When did they ever have a peaceful relationship you tell me...! Wasn’t he jealous... insecure of everyone... fussy about everything around Bani all the time??? Weren’t it always us putting them together whenever things got apart??" Bella stops for a breath, "Fine...I never said anything all those times 'cause Bani really liked him and somewhere it seemed to me like Veer did too but now...! Now that they've again got back together....got married,  What kind of behaviour has he been doing to my sister?? Raising hands on her!! He literally didn't bother while threatening her even among the whole bunch of outsiders!! Is this the kind of treatment my Bani deserves, Mahir???" I can see how much pain her tears are holding right now.

"Bella...." I touch her face to wipe off the tears but Bella brushes away my hand saying, "Don't try to give me the excuse that your brother is sick, Mahir! I may keep my mouth shut in front Bani on this matter, but if your brother is mentally sick then he better go treat himself by a doctor instead of using my sister as his trash bag!!!"

"BELLA!!!" seriously!! I can't believe this girl has gone so blinded by her sisterly emotions.

"Veer is not sick, okay!!! Yes, he had a major breakdown long ago, but he's got over it. He might not be okay recently, but he's NOT MENTALLY SICK!!!"

Bella rolls her eyes, "Well...what he might be or might not be in his head...that's his problem. Bani doesn’t deserve this. She definitely deserves better!! And Why Don't you just try to school your brother instead of lecturing me here, huh??"

God she won’t just understand!!!

"Listen Bella...." I try to make her understand for one more time but both my voice and my eyes at the balcony door. Veer is standing like a statue there with his face ashen like a corpse.

Damn Man!!! Did he hear us???

"V....Veer!! Tu yaha..!!" I mumble hesitantly.

Veer takes two seconds before replying, then gulping a lump he opens his mouth, "Yeah...wo...everyone was calling you two for sangeet...dance. Thought I would call you. Come fast!" saying this Veer turns to his heel and disappears.

"Damn!!!" I don't know how I'll face him after this.

"Well...I didn’t want him to hear all this though I doubt he has." Bella murmurs looking down frowning.

I know she didn't. But the fact still remains that Veer might have heard part of our conversation or worse...everything. And either way that won't do any good. Without replying her I walk out of balcony with Bella following me behind.

Hello everyone...Missed me??
So sorry for late update.
First thing I was travelling..second my wattpad got some glitch, so I couldn’t open it for a long time🙂💔.
Plus I've exam from next month. So can't promise for the next update either.
Hope u understand my problems and pardon me 🙏
Love u all babes😘😘