New Year Shocks-2

Veer's PoV
"This is Veer's room. Come I'll show you." our moments get disrupted by Mishty bhabi's voice making me halt at my track.

Bani pushes me off from her and looks at me horror eyed.  Well, I'm shocked too. Why would she come to my room now!

By then Mishty bhabi has successfully twisted the knob opening the door slightly. Before she can open any farther I push Bani behind the door and hastily open it Only revealing my frame.

"Opps....Veer you here!!! When did you get back?" Mishty bhabi asks me taken aback.

"Umm....hi, I just came a bit ago." I try to keep my breathing as normal as possible. I see other than Mishty bhabi there is a full gang of ladies standing at my door.  Great!

"Well...., you Alright Veer bhai??? What happened to your hair? It looks like it has run over by typhoon." Ahana says stifling her giggle while the others too look akwardly at my hair.

"You have any business here?" I say casually but giving a hard look at Ahana.
  Yes, you stupid girl!!! you just ruined the best typhoon I was ever having in my life!!!

"Wo.....actually we are showing Bella our house. So we just came here to show her your room." saying this Mishty bhabi smile at me and tries to push the door farther to enter the room.

"No...you can't!" I tell her, blocking her way making the door frame smaller. I see Bani's thunder face from the corner of my eye.

They all give me a shocked look at my sudden exclaim while Bella looks at me frowning.

"Why Veer bhai??? You don't wanna invite us in your room??? Hmm...something something???" Disha jokes.

Yes girl...and that something is your sister Bani!!!!

"Umm....I mean...Not Now. My room is a bit untidy at the moment. I'm cleaning it. You can come a bit later." I hope they eat my excuse.

"Seriously Veer bhai!!!! For a room to be untidy, it must be used first. Your room doesn’t even know when you come in and go out of it." Ahana snorts.  This girl surely has the lack of comprehension!!!

"Thank you, Ahana. I appreciate your logic. But like I said I have some business inside. Now if you guys can please excuse me and get out of here. I really don't want to be rude and shut the door in your faces." I give them a tight smile.

The look on everybody's face is clearly showing how rude I just behaved. But right now Bani's more important. Well she's always more important. And I don't want anyone to think negative of her.

"Oh...okay. Then get ready and come downstairs for the dinner after you're done. We'd leave you now." saying this Mishty bhabi leaves with others.

Finally!!!

Thudding the door behind me I lean on it sighing relief. I look at Bani, her cheeks slightly pink.... lips slack due to the vicious kiss we just shared....the ups and downs of her soft flesh....and those two beautiful crystal oceans....Godd!!!she's looking heavenly.

"How could you behave like this???" she scowls at me.

"Behave like what?" I ask her perplexed.  What is she talking about? Kiss?? Well.....

" if you guys can please excuse me and get out of here. I really don't want to be rude and shut the door in your faces..." she quotes my words mimicking me and continues, "......how could you use those kind words to form the most unkind sentence!!!! Do you have any idea how rude you were to them??? And most importantly when did you become one??? You were never like this before!!!!" she asks in total dismay.

You made me like this!!! My mind screams, but I keep shut.

"Well.... If I didn’t behave rude at that moment..." I take a deep breath and talk to her slowly and clearly, "....then they would've barged into this room by now and got the privilege to see the living Typhoon who caused this disaster to my hair, you see."

I see the change in her facial expression....how blood creeps on her cheeks making it redder, her jaw tightens while she purses her lips and looks at me fuming.

I know she's furious. She wants to shout at me but can't 'cause I'm not the only one at the fault here. I might initiated the kiss, but she too carried it all along.

"Well...that was mind-blowing, wasn’t it, sweetheart😉??" I smirk at her just to add the ghee to the already flaming fire🤭.

She cringes her nose breathing fire. For a second I thought she would throw herself at me. I mentally prepare my body parts (specially my balls) for the kick  but at the last moment she controls it.

Without farther hustle she pushes me off the door and tries to open it.

"Wait..." I hold her hand stopping her.

She glares angrily pointing her finger at me, "Listen Veer...." before she can complete I put my finger on her soft lips making her stop talking.

I silently move my fingers to her arm and she gasps shivering. It's really surprising how I effect her so much though it makes me proud. I run my finger under her strap and pull it over her shoulder putting it in it's place, then adjust the fabric over her chest covering the tattoo. She looks at a loss.

"You're looking beautiful, sweetheart." I smile at her caressing her jawline.  I love this woman in everyway!!!

Bani looks at me voidly but doesn’t say anything. She gulps her saliva composing herself and leaves the room closing the door behind.

I take a long breath heading towards the washroom and mentally take a note to ask Bani the brand name of the lipstick she's wearing today. I should really gift her some of this smudge-proof lipsticks. Beside it tastes really good, Mann!!!

.........
Since everybody is asking for update...so here it is. Happy reading.
❤❤❤❤❤