Roka

Bani's POV
"Ah here she comes." seeing me chote chachu says to everyone.

My family and in-laws all are standing in the hall room with Pandit ji. Walking towards them I take blessing first form Pandit ji then my in-laws. Bella and Mahir are talking to themselves at a corner... Veer laughing with his brothers. He turns at my side for a second, then giving a quick wink at me again continues his talk.

Pagal!

My lips stretches into a smile while my face flushes recalling our moments in my room sometime ago. Actually I got quite baffled when he brought me those toe rings. I mean...who brings toe rings for a gift!! Plus I'm not too fond of jewelleries anyway. But he got me when he explained why he thought of giving me this. It's overwhelming that he thinks about me...my wellbeing so deeply...! I'm so lucky to have him...ain't I???

"Ahem...Ahem...sweetheart what are you smiling for, hmm???" Mishty bhabi nudges me with her elbow.

I smile at bhabi, "Nothing...just like this. Everyone looks so happy! Where are the kids?" I try to change the topic.

"They're playing in the garden. By the way, Bani...looking hot! Veer bhai will go crazy today!" Ahana comments and bhabis laugh.

"Not at all. He's already seen me before you all. And I assure you he was definitely sane and sound then ." I retort controlling my flushing smile.

Mishty bhabi: Well, We didn't go to see what happened behind This closed door but one thing we're sure that when you get back to our house today, Veer is not gonna stay sane behind THAT closed door!!

What...!

Ahana: Yeah...finally our Veer bhai will be able see our sweetheart in those exotic nightie today I guess, what say bhabi!

What the....!!!

Mishty bhabi: Well...I'm not sure Ahana if our Veer is gonna wait that long for his sweetheart to get changed into those nightie...rather I think there is a sheer possibility of this poor beautiful saree to get torn today🤭!!!

Oh God!!! By now I've turned purple on my face. Mishty bhabi,Meera bhabi, Ahana all laugh at my expense exclaiming all together, "Aww!!! So sad!!!"

RIP Bani 😑

"What are you so sad about ladies that you're laughing so much???" Kunal bhai comes with all the other boys.

"Oh...actually Mishty bhabi was recalling about your initial days of marriage Kunal bhai... And she was mourning saying that you were pretty hopeless in the concept of romance!!!" I joke making a straight face and both Mishty bhabi and Kunal bhai turns deep red in their cheeks while everyone laughs.

"Children....!" Mom calls, "We'll be discussing about the horoscopes with Pandit ji here... Can you please move to the inner hall!!! We'll call you when needed." Mom requests us.

Nodding in positive we all get in the inner salon. Veer pulls me beside him and wraps his hand around my waist firmly. Thanks to my pallu and the flower vase beside me for giving the privacy to my waist. As we settle ourselves, I notice Disha and Daksh are glaring at each other.

Oh! this two are just like me and Bella!!!

"What happened again?" I ask Looking at Disha.

Usually she's the one with more complain...

"This idiot...! He's made fun of me in front everyone!!!" Disha complains while Daksh glares back.

"So, What's new in that!!!" both I and Tapish bhai comment rolling our eyes.