Gallery Date 3

Dear Ferends.... Please keep streaming Bepanah Pyaar on YouTube. 🙏🙏🙏

Veer's PoV
"What are you looking at, sweetheart?" I ask Bani coming out of washroom as I see her staring at something inside the drawer.

Bani jerks up hearing my voice and replies hesitantly, "Umm....nothing!!"

"Nothing?" I frown at her and she just shrugs hiding her hands behind.

Looks like I've to find by myself

I walk up to her and bring her hands in front me. They are holding my medicine. I look at Bani and she looks back wide eyed, gulping hard. Is she afraid or something??

Of course she is!!

I remember our last encounter with this pills. I take the capsule jar from her hand and keep it back in the drawer. Then cup her face, "Hey...., I'm not gonna say anything. Don't be afraid, sweetheart." I say softly while caressing her cheek with my thumb.

Bani relaxes a bit and mumbles leaning against my touch, "I'm not afraid."

I press her head to my chest and say in her hair, "Don't be. I'll not repeat my behaviour like that day, I promise."

Bani hugs me back and whispers, "You've again started taking them....only because me!!"

I sigh holding her to my arms length and look into her eyes, "Things had been quite rough for both of us. Both of us tried to handle it in our own way but did not think about the other one. It's none of our fault, Bani. This is life. We just have to grow up with each phase."

Bani keeps staring at me remorsefully. "You cannot move on untill you let it go, sweetheart." I say kissing her forehead.

Bani hugs me tightly but says nothing. I kiss her head and say jokingly, "Shall we go?? I don't wanna be late in my own date you know..!"

Bani giggles and pulls off, "Yeah...Let's go."

....................

"Now, put your left foot on the other slab." Bani instructs me.

I roll my eyes. This girl is literally giving me a 'How to climb balcony' tutorial.

"Bani....! Will you just concentrate on your own work?? I know where to put my leg next.🙄"

"Shut up, Chuha!!! Just do as I told😐." Ms Atom Bomb immediately spits out.

"God girl!!! I may not have years of practice like you do in this field, but I still can manage you know... I'm afraid that you'll cause an accident yourself while checking on me like this." I say worriedly.

She still thinks that I cannot walk straight!!!

"Will you just shup up and do as I say, Veer?? Stop looking at me AND KEEP YOUR HANDS STEADY!!!" Bani barks in.

"That's 'Shut up' not 'Shup up', sweetheart." I squeak and Bani again barks out, "SHUT UPP!!!!"

"Guys!!! Stop waking the neighbours up!!!! It's Midnight!!!" Bella whisper yells.

"Talk to this drunk one!!!" Bani whisper barks too glaring at me.

"I am not drunk....I can still count the...." Mahir sulks from down but gets cut by Bella, "She's not talking about you, idiot!!! And who the hell counts stuffs to prove that they are not drunk????😖" Bella growls.

Don't we...?😒

But without saying anything farther I get down according to my wife's instructions. I don't know about the neighbours, but my family is surely gonna wake up by this ruckus.