Catch Me Not Touch Me 2

Veer's Pov
Look at her, man...!!! Did she just really ignore Me and left with that dhabewala??? That too in that sexy lehenga!!! No no no...!!! I can't let that happen. I have to do something. I'll have to keep her away from that dhabewala...correction from all the malekind today, hmm!!!

As I walk outside, my phone starts buzzing. I take it out to see it's Sid.

"Ha...kaha ho tum log??" I ask over the phone.

Sid: we're at the park road yarr!! Where do we turn next??

Me: come straight ahead then turn left. You'll see a big white house from there. That one. I'm standing here outside, okay?

Sid: Ha Done. Bye.

Keeping the phone in my pocket I head outside to receive the gang. But before I can go out on the road, I hear Bani's giggle again. I turn aside to see a very unpleasant scenery in front of me.

That Dhruv is whispering something in Bani's ear in every 10 seconds and Bani is tumbling over him laughing again and again. That idiot is goofing too!! Oh my God!!! THAT SLEAZEBALL IS TOUCHING HER ARM!!! I feel like MY arm is burning where he's touched her!!!😑

This is too much!!! I'm gonna rip that fucker!!!

No no no...!!! Stop Veer. Think before you leap. If I do any chaos over their, Bani will again pinch me saying that I'm jealous which I'm Definitely NOT. Think something else dude...think something else...!!

Oh no another blister in my arm😖!!! and I can't tolerate anymore, "Abbe Oyy Dhabewala😡!!!"

Dhruv's hand flies off from Bani's arm thanks to haven as both of them gape at me open mouth...well Bani is clearly glaring realizing whom I just called WHAT.

"Hehe I mean....Hey Dhruv! You're here!" I try my best grin, "Wo...my sasur ji is actually searching for you...something about the snacks." I'm brilliant.

"Oh...is that so...!" Dhruv asks me getting concerned while Bani narrows her eyes at me, "Okay...I'm going after helping Bani with..." abbe saale nikal...!!!

"No need!!!" I exclaim taking the gift plates from his hand, "Mein hoon na...! I'll help your Bani behen. You go okay...! He's ahead at the right corner talking with the chef. Go go." I practically push him towards the house while he gives me a pucker look which I suppose has very less to do with the 'push' and more with the fact that I said "Bani Behen".

After confirming he leaves I turn to Bani to see she's glaring at me. And here is this woman!!! Gussa karne ka mauka chahiye bass...🥴

"What...? Is there anything else I need to take?" I ask looking for any leftover in the deck.

But Bani ignores my question and asks cryptically, "So, my pappa was calling Dhruv, huh?"

"Yeah. That's what I just told you, right! Wo actually what happened is... I was roaming inside...seeing the beauty... and that's when sasur ji called me and said,..." I hang my face a bit pretending to be my sasur ji, "...'Veer beta, a big problem has occurred...can you please call Dhruv from outside... the chefs have given too much salt in the samossa and now it can't be fixed without Dhruv.' That's why I've interrupted you na...otherwise what's it to me whether you two talk or laugh or whatever...!😒" Wow...I'm proud of myself😎

But all my laddus drowns under Bani's venomous yell,"Shut Up, you Stupid Liar!!! Big problem??? Salt in samossa??? My pappa is inside, huh...??? Idiot he's gone to airport to receive some of our relatives and you've seen him talking to the chefs...!!! And do you even know that we haven't kept the samossa item in the snack list at all!!! At least research well before you come up with a lie, You Moron!!!"