A Little More Love♥

Selam friends....❤️
All the Vanians/ShaBhians are ecstatic today, right!!!😄 Finally our fav couple are coming together again with 2.0 🤞
Ayyy!!!! I'm so happy!!!
Honestly didn’t expect this.
Hope this one runs good too. Keep your hopes high and work for your favourite leaving all the negativity away.
Happy reading❤️❤️❤️

"Ahem...Ahem...!" Dhanpratap gives some light coughs to draw Radha's attention while placing his pillow on the couch for the third day in a row🤭.

But all his 'Ahem...Ahems' goes in vain as Radha pointedly ignored him and starts making the bed for herself.

"Uff...!!! This back pain...!😣" Dandy whines dramatically peeking on Radha from the corner of his eyes but Radha just continues her work silently sparing him a single glare.

This time Dandy tries coughing a bit more loudly and Radha immediately barks, "WHAT??? WHY ARE COUGHING LIKE A TUBERCULOSIS PATIENT, HUH???😐"

Dandy gulps and stammers, "Wo..umm...the co..couch...! It's too stiff...! So I was saying if I could just slee..."

But alas, before ha can complete Radha spits back her venom again, "Hmm...hmm...after 35 years of marriage, now you're finding this sofa Too stiff, nah...!!! Go...! Go to Your Rekha!!! I'm sure she has had fluffy sofa in her house for you!!!😠"

"Ah Radha...why are you still sulking over that silly matter! So many times I'm saying sorry , jaan! Just Think about the positive side na...! The truth has come out just Because we went there that night. Just See... how light our children has become after the revelation. How happy they look these days! After so long time it feels like our house has got back it's life again." Dhanpratap glances at Radha once more to see if his distraction technic has worked or not and to his relief it DID.

Radha smiles to herself, "Hmm...you are right. After so long the brothers are again rejoicing among themselves."

"Yeah...even Veer seems to be regaining his old form, doesn't he...!" Dandy channels his 'bramhastra' this time and stares at Radha cautiously to see her reaction.

Radha's smile broadens as she looks at Dandy elatedly and says, "Yes..., Abhi's Pappa! My Veer has gone better a lot these days...!!! He looks so Happy! All because of Bani, of course! I'm so happy...!!! Finally my shattered family is piecing together!!!"

"Yes Radha..., you're right. Now just waiting for Mahir's marriage. Then we'll have a complete family!" Dandy mutters with a satisfactory smile which in fact has very less to do with Mahir's marriage and more with Radha's melting.

But this time Radha's face falls. She stares ahead blankly and mumbles, "But Abhi....! He was supposed to get married to Bella. What happened all on a sudden!!! Though he's taking it lightly, laughing with his brothers... I know my Abhi must be deeply hurt inside. He liked her so much...!"

Dhanpratap feels bad too. He walks towards bed and sits beside Radha. Then holding her hands to his, Dhanpratap says, "Look Radha... Our son is the eldest of all our children and matured too. Surely he has understood what will be best for everyone. Don't be sad. He'll handle himself well."

Radha nods sighing sadly and asks, "So, when will we go to Vaidya ji's house?"

"This Wednesday. I called Vaidya bhai...he talked to the pandit ji. He'll be coming to Sharma mansion on Wednesday and check Bella and Mahir's horoscopes. I was thinking if we should do the roka ceremony on the same day too...what say?" Dhanpratap looks at Radha expectantly.

"That can be done." Radha smiles, "You ask Vaidya ji...see what he says on this matter. I'll talk to Sumi then."

"Okay, fine...! Well, I was saying that...." Dandy trails gazing at his wife crookedly, "that...you should wear that pink saree of yours that day...! You look like Rekha from Silsila in that😚!!!"