KALOS REGION; ALAIN'S KALOS LEAGUE, PRELIMINARY BATTLES! PART.1

Before arriving a Kinnow Island, the gang went through some interesting adventure on different Islands.

Such as...

PINKAN ISLAND; It was an island surrounded by whirlpools and there are also tons of high steep cliffs. Apparently very few people have explored the islands and thus hardly anyone knows what kind of Pokémon are on the island.

The gang accidentally got washed up on Pikan Island due to getting caught in a whirlpool and so they immediately when to find Officer Jenny who apparently works here because this island is highly protected by the Pokémon Reserve.

The gang also found out that all the Pokémon on this island are all the colour PINK! A special type of berry grows on this island, known as; Pikan Berries and any Pokémon who eat the berries turned pink, also the Pokémon only stay pink if they eat the berry all the time.

Then suddenly an alarm alert rings loudly to tell Officer Jenny that someone else was on this island.

The gang came along and saw thieves trying to steal all the Pikan Berries and sell them to people to get money.

Lucky they didn't get any, why? Because Nidoking stopped the thieves before they could run off with the berries, it froze them with an Ice Beam attack and Officer Jenny immediately went to unfreeze them with Growlithe's Flamethrower and then tied them all up.

The gang were amazed by the Nidoking quick thinking.

Apparently this Nidoking is a protector of the Pikan Island known as the Guardian Nidoking.

After the thieves where all tied up and then Officer Jenny told them that she can get them off the island on her boat, which they agreed and they also promise to keep this Pikan Island a secret.

[A/N: Okay, I know there are no thieves involved with Pikan Island, so I added it, instead of Team Rocket appearing. Nidoking is a protector of the Pikan Island, being the strongest Pokémon there.]

• • • • •

Next our heroes passed through a town and heard an announcement from the announcer telling people in town about a show on a boat.

On the boat was a show called the Pokémon Showboat, a wonderful carnival where Pokémon can speak and perform plays.

Of course Pokémon couldn't really talk unless your Team Rocket's Meowth and a powerful Pokémon. It was all human actors acting out their own voices from the back stage, while the Pokémon in the performance mimed the voices.

But a there was a problem with one of the performers, a young actress from the performance named Kay, told them that she has been having problems with her Raichu ever since it shocked her early in their relationship and since then she was afraid of her Raichu and her Raichu was afraid of her.

But all in the end the problem of solved, Kay and her Raichu relationship was back to normal and now they are back to performing with the others actors and Pokémon.

Also the gang all promise to not say anything about the secret of the Pokémon Act.

---- [Break Scene] ----

And now the gang were on Kinnow Island and they are getting ready to go to the Kalos Region, for Alain's Lumiose Conference League.

[A/N: They are on Kinnow Island for a week before continuing their journey.]

"Alright! Everyone ready?" ash asked, everyone.

"Mew~" Yuffie giggled as she floated around her trainer.