KANTO FIRE-TYPE STARTER; CHARMANDER THE ABANDONED POKÉMON AND FRIENDS

Today our heroes seem to have once again lost their way on the path to Vermillion City where ash will earn her third Kanto Gym Badge.

"That's it! This is ridiculous!" Mairin threw her hands up in frustration.

"Pika Pi." pikachu sweat dropped.

"Luxray Lux Luxray. " The newly Luxray snorted.

Chespie hang his head down in fail, "Chespie. " He said, all the sudden.

"Hey ash-nee-Chan, we should find a Pokémon Centre soon." mairin said.

ash sweat dropped and looked up the map on her PokéNav Plus, she moved the map around till she saw a red 'P' indicating a Pokémon Centre is nearby. "Oh, we seem to be in the middle of nowhere." She said, "But Route 24 will take us to Vermillion City and it seems we're on the right path for it."

Mairin perked up and smiled, "Yay! Let's get going!" She exclaimed, then she saw a dark shadow walking towards them, "Ahhhhhh!" She screeched.

"What now?" Alain asked, why his little sister screamed all the sudden.

Brock saw the shadow walking closer, "Who's that?" He asked.

As the shadow was close enough, ash recognized it immediately, a orange lizard-like Pokémon with a flame on the tip of its tail.

"Its a Charmander." mairin said, surprised seeing one in the middle of nowhere.

Alain narrowed his blue eyes at the flame of its tail, 'Something's wrong.' He thought.

ash notice the same thing, she scanned the Pokémon.

[Charmander, the Lizard Pokémon. The Fire on the top of its tail is a measure of its life. If healthy, its tail burns intensely. If not, its tail burns lightly.]

"Wait, why is the flame on its tail so small?" mairin asked, looking back and forth at the image of Charmander flame. "So different."

"Wha-" ash immediately walked towards it, "Hey." She saw all the bruise and cuts it had on its body.

Charmander looked up exhausted, he looked at the group, sensing a kind aura from them, it raised its paw at ash, "Char Charmander. Charmander..." He manage to say before passing out.

"H-Hey!" ash shouted and caught Charmander, before he collapsed towards the ground.  

Brock looked at the injuries of the Charmander and he cursed inside his head, "We need to get this Charmander to the Pokémon Centre and fast!" He exclaimed.

"Let's go!" ash shouted and ran down the path, towards the Pokémon Centre, carrying Charmander in her arm.

Brock and Alain followed, quickly.

Luxray allowed kid and her Pokémon onto his back and took off, following his trainer.

 [Break Scene] 

As the gang arrived at the Pokémon Centre, ash immediately ran to Nurse Joy.

"Nurse Joy! Charmander! Needs help now!" ash managed to say, panting and breathing hard.

Nurse Joy took one look and gasped, she quickly took Charmander and wondered if this Charmander belong to 'him'.

Luxray allowed the kid off his back, she collapsed into the sofa.

ash looked at the operation room, her eyes filled with worry and afraid, of what she heard and saw from Charmander.

"Ash -Nee-chan." mairin called out.