SCISSOR STREET; BREEDER'S LANE

Our heroes are walking down a street called Scissor Street, why have they come here?

Only Brock knows the answer to that.

"Umm mmm ummm

"Umm mmm ummm..." Brock continued to look left and right.

"Is there somewhere you want to visit Brock?" Mairin asked.

Brock continued looking around the street.

Chespie sweat dropped, "Ches Chespin. (He's not listening at all.)" He said.

"Wait a second, wasn't Scissor Street also called Breeder's Lane?" ash asked.

"Yeah, this place is Brock's specialty." Alain replied.

"Makes sense." mairin said.

"Where is it?" Brock asked, himself.

As the gang continued to walk, Brock explained to them about Scissor Street and what's here.

"Some of the best Breeders have shops here. There are a lot of terrific make up places and fashion salons too just for Pokémon." Brock explained.

"Oh." ash mouthed.

"Pikachu. (Not my thing.)" pikachu shook her head.

Mairin thought they looked cute and then she saw something that made her squeal, "How CUTE!" She looked at the poster that belongs to a salon.

"CHES! (HOW!)" Chespie exclaimed looking at the poster.

ash, Brock, Alain and the Pokémon stopped and looked at the poster.

"You won't believe how beautiful a Pokémon can be! Step in and see for yourselves! Like us dazzle you with the latest fashion of Salon Roquet." They heard the salon announcement.

"Did he just say the Salon Roquet?"brock questioned.

"Why does that sound familiar?" ash added.