POKÉMON GIRLS' FESTIVAL; PRINCESS VS. PRINCESS

Today our heroes has met up with their friends; Misty, Volkner and Flint, apparently Volkner was able to get a week vacation, Flint is being Flint of dragging Volkner around and Misty, her sisters allowed her to take a break and she met up with ash and Mairin telling them about a special event happening today.

"Today is the day! My favorite holiday!" Misty her arm in the air, "Let the Princess Festival Begin!"

"Yeah!" Mairin cheered as well, when she heard what the Princess Festival is, she was all up for it!

ash smiled, uncertain about this event and she wasn't really shopping person.

"Today, the woman's rules!" Misty declared. "This is a one day of the year!" She turned to the boys who blinked, "You all have to do everything we girls tell you to do!"

"Everything?" Takato said.

"Arf? (Everything?)" Zack repeated.

"Chespin Ches. (This is bad.)" Chespie deadpanned.

Flint and Brock groaned, "This is going to be nightmare." They said.

Alain and Volkner looked at each other and sighs.

"Right! Let's split up! Brock, Flint, Takato and your Pokémon's are with me and Mairin!" Misty decided. "Volkner and Alain are with ash . Let's go!" She walked off to the first store.

Mairin happily followed with the boys following behind, slowly.

Light, Korin and Yukimi(vulpix) waved at them, "(Good luck!)" They said, knowing that they'll need it.

ash laughed quietly at them, "Well let's go." She said, walking towards a store.

Volkner and Alain nodded, following behind.

---- [Break Scene] ----

Every year the Princess Festival salutes girls and woman's everywhere and our friends find themselves in the centre of the celebration.

During the Princess Festival every store becomes an exclusive discounts for woman and if your a male, well... You get to carry packages.

"Ah, check it out!" Misty squealed.

Flint groaned, "Not again..."

"Oh my gosh! Look at this Mairin!" Misty squealed again.

Mairin squealed as well, "This dress is lovely!"

Brock sagged his shoulders, "More dresses."

Takato groaned, "I should've went with nee-chan, she doesn't shop this much." He whined.

"And what's worst..." Flint started, "This is only the beginning of this."

The males groaned with anime tears down their eyes.