SLIMY TROUBLE IN GRINGY CITY

As the gang continued travelling they came to a place called Gringy City.

The gang didn't really like Gringy City, why you ask because the place was badly polluted, with thick grey smoke was raising into the air and the water was a dark colour.

"I really really don't like this place. Its filthy and badly polluted, also a real bad stench in the air." ash stated bluntly about the place.

Mairin nodded, "Yeah and they is only lots of factories, And no people about." 

Brock was reading information on Gringy City and frowned, "Listen to this; its says, Gringy City was originally bustling with activity but the city eventually over-expanded the factories and power plants, resulting in the town becoming virtually abandoned as well as the sea nearby becoming polluted." He read out.

"We should find the Pokémon Centre fast, I don't think its safe out here." Alain suggested.

The gang nodded agreeing and they quickly walked to the Pokémon Centre location right away.

[Break Scene] 

It was quiet late when the gang reached the Pokémon Centre, so Nurse Joy was not happy with them being out so late.

The gang quickly book a room and left to their room.

ash lay on the bed, with pikachu on her stomach, "For once my glad to be inside, instead of outside." She said.

"Your right, the air in this place is really bad." alain said.

"And the sight isn't good at all." Mairin added.

Good thing Chespie was tired before they arrived in Gringy City.

"I suggest we leave immediately when daylights hit." Alain suggested.

"I'm with you." Brock nodded.

While they were about to get ready, the lights all the sudden went out.

ash groaned, "Oh come on, a black out, now?" She questioned.

"This is weird." Brock said.

"Let's go see Nurse Joy." Alain said.

So the gang went to see what happen, when they saw Nurse Joy standing looking worried and sad.

The gang saw the source, there were some Pokémon in incubators healing and without power the Pokémon are in serious trouble.

"If the power doesn't come back on soon, all those Pokémon might die." Nurse Joy said, worriedly.

"This is bad, we need to sort this out at once and fast." ash said. "Nurse Joy, we'll go and found out the problem."

"Thank you." Nurse Joy smiled in thanks.

[Break Scene] 

The gang left the Pokémon Centre immediately, to found out what happen to the power, they went to Officer Jenny Office.

"Officer Jenny we have a problem." Brock said, "The Pokémon Centre got a black out and if the power don't come back soon the Pokémon there are going to die."

"That's the problem, I've been trying to contact the Power Plant since the black out, but no one is answering." Officer Jenny told them.

"Officer Jenny where is the Power Plant located?" Alain asked.

Officer Jenny pointed to the factory area, "Its over here, you really can't miss it. Its the biggest one." She replied.

"Thank you." ash said.