GRASS-TYPE STARTER; BULBASAUR AND THE HIDDEN VILLAGE

Right now the gang was having trouble waking through a non-path forest. Alain also managed to get Zorua inside his Pokéball, when he was tired and took a nap.

"We're lost aren't we?" Mairin said.

Brock scratched his cheek, "Yeah, we're definitely lost... Again." He sighs.

"Did Giselle give us bad directions?" Mairin asked.

"Maybe." ash shrugged.

"Plan B. Sometime I forget that I'm carrying the PokéNav with me." ash muttered the last sentence and pulled out her PokéNav Plus and started to fiddle with the buttons and soon a map appeared with a red mark, indicating where they are. "Here we are."

Alain looked over, "Were not far from a Pokémon Centre." He said.

Mairin perked up, "Really!" She exclaimed.

"How about a break here?" Brock asked them.

ash nodded, "Sounds great." She then spotted something near a small river, it has a blue round body with five large leaves sprouting from its head, "Erm, is that an Oddish and a lucario?" She asked.

Alain looked were ash was looking, "Its an Oddish and Lucario, alright." He replied.

ash scanned the Pokémons.

[Oddish, the Weed Pokémon. This Pokémon is typically found roaming the forest, scattering pollen as it walks around.]

[Lucario is a Fighting/Steel-type and is considered a Semi-Pseudo Legendary Pokémon. Lucario is said to be the first Pokémon to ever go through Mega Evolution, and it is now confirmed]

Mairin had stars in her eyes, "I wanna catch it!" She declared and ran towards the weed Pokémon.

"Chespin Ches! " Chespie exclaimed.

"Wha- Mai, wait up!" ash ran after her.

"Mairin, ! Hold on a minute!" brock chased after the girls.

Alain followed behind them.

 [Break Scene] 

As Mairin was about to call out Bébé to battle, she immediately stopped and notice the Oddish was scared.

"... Oddish ..." It shivered, noticing the human girl.

ash caught up, "Ah mou~ What's wrong Mai?" He asked.

ash looked at the wild Oddish and confirmed it, "I have a feeling that this Oddish had a owner befo- Wah!" she didn't finish, when she was pulled by her shirt of her partner, dodging a Razor Leaf attack from somewhere.

Another set of Razor Leaf attack came out and Chespie knocked it away from his trainer with Vine Whip.

"Razor Leaf?" Mairin said.

Mairin and ash looked where the attack came from and out came a small, quadrupled blue-green Pokémon.

"A Bulbasaur!" ash exclaimed, excited and scanned the Grass-type Kanto Region Starter Pokémon.

[Bulbasaur, the Seed Pokémon. It bears the seed of a plant on its back from birth. The plant sprouts and grows with it.]

Bulbasaur growled as it stood in front of Oddish.

"A wild Bulbasaur is rare sight." Brock said.

ash eyed Bulbasaur and sense something else nearby coming at fast speed, "We have another company." She warned.