⚜️ 6 - Party ⚜️

Start from the beginning

After dinner, we retired to our respective rooms. First of all everyone came to my room.

"Princess, if you want anything don't hesitate to come to me. I am next door, Okay.", said Bhai.

"Okay", I responded.

Ma and Papa came to me and placed their hands on my head and wished me Good Night. But I didn't know what came to me, I stopped Ma by holding her hand and only said, "Don't go."

"I am not going anywhere, come today we'll sleep together. And you both get out of here. It's mother-daughter time. We don't want any disturbance." Said Ma being a little dramatic.

"Jaan, you know I can't sleep without you." Papa said being dramatic and my eyes popped out seeing them.

Bhai came and placed both hands on my shoulder from behind and said chuckling, "Princess get used to this, as they are like this only. Even sometimes they'll become more cheesy."

I chuckled, seeing them like this.

Later, they both (Papa and bhai) went to their room and I slept while hugging Ma.

[Next Morning]

This was the best sleep I ever had. I woke up at 7 and did my morning chores and selected a simple kurti with white jeans.

 I woke up at 7 and did my morning chores and selected a simple kurti with white jeans

{Consider the white salwar as white pant and without chunri}

We had our breakfast at 8:30. Then they showed me some of my childhood pics which they clicked in the month. We played Carrom and Badminton. Bhai taught me how to play video games as I had never played it before. Just like this the whole day went. In the evening, Ma informed me that tomorrow I have to go to the salon as I never went to beauty parlour so she booked the whole treatment pack for me and it is going to take 7 to 8 hrs for me to get ready for the party. She also said that my remaining family is going to come tomorrow to meet me. After that we all retired to the rooms and today both Ma and Papa came to my room. They slept with me in the middle.

[Next day]

After lunch, we went to the salon. There I was went through many treatments i.e. manicure, pedicure, full body wax, bleaching, facial, threading, hair spa, hair cut, and at last make-up and dress up.

 manicure, pedicure, full body wax, bleaching, facial, threading, hair spa, hair cut, and at last make-up and dress up