"No shit"

He laughed kissing her lips. "Thank you, but..I had other plans to celebrate with you" he said smirking.

"Is that so? I'm sure one of them downstairs could help with that." She joked as he had a look of disgust.

She laughed earning a hard kiss on her cheek before he put his hands on her stomach.

"These guys better come out soon." Katsuki said as she smiled leaning into his body.

"Ya well...they don't listen do they?" She said sighing.

He kissed her cheek again before pulling away.

"Come on, let's go down before one of them breaks something"

He took her hand walking down with her back to the party, back to their friends.

They spent the entire night chatting and telling _____ old embarrassing memories of Katsuki in his teen years.

_____ smiled just sitting on the couch watching and listening to everyone as Katsuki yelled at them.

The convo soon turned towards _____ and her pregnancy..

"Aye you better tell us when you go into labor! I wanna be in that room." Hawks said.

Katsuki glared at him. "Why the fuck would you be in the room!?"

"I'm sure he meant waiting room" Aizawa said sighing.

"Ya sure" ____ said.

"How many more weeks are you??" Uraraka asked.

"She's due any day now." Katsuki said answering for her.

"You're gonna be real busy Bakugou." Shoto said.

"Ya man! Twins and being Number one hero! Damn" Sero said.

"What, you don't think I can handle it?!" Katsuki asked.

"Nahhh, I bet you'll fall apart by the end of the month" Sero smirked challenging him just for fun.

Katsuki smirked. "You're on"

"He won't be too overwhelmed with Hero Work, we put the Lords case on pause" Izuku said.

"Either way you idiots can handle the stupid villains, if people actually need me then I'll come. Other then that I'm staying home" katsuki said.

"Ya you better, i still don't know how we'll manage two.." _____ said.

"We lucked out with one!" Mina laughed as Kiri nods.

"I just can't wait to see what they look like!" Eri said smiling at _____.

"Ya me too"

"What do you think their quirks will be like??" Soren asked looking at them.

"I bet one will have Nova's lightening with explosive power!" River said.