Villain Gilly au

A/N *Pounds on table* Villain Gilly! Villain Gilly! Villain Gilly! 

God I love my morally grey girl. and you can pry morally grey gilly from my cold dead hands! Also tiny note this will be in two parts because I may have gotten a bit over my head... 

Gilly could pinpoint the exact moment her life started to go down hill. She'd been on her way home from school, and her peer's words kept ringing in her head. The young teen had gotten used to the horrid whispers that people shared when they thought she wasn't around. Ranging from her family's failing business, to just her failing her classes. Apparently they found her situation hilarious, and Gilly had the joy to hear every single word. Curse her and her ability to sneak around!

Gilly slammed her hand to her forehead, ducking into an alley way as a few royals walked past. She pounded her head against the stone wall, wishing she could just leave this cursed town. But this was where her family was and Gilly would die before she left them.... The girl just wished that some people were kinder... She slid down the wall, her shirt riding up slightly. Gilly pulled her knees to her chest, staring at the grey sky above her. "Oh come on!" She threw a hand up in the air, "Rain, really?" She chewed on her bottom lip, she knew she should probably grab for her siblings something to eat. But the idea of taking something in a storm didn't really appeal to her. Instead she just sat there, watching as rats hopped over her feet.

The brunette then heard the sound of feet pounding on the stone paths, she turned her head to see people hurrying past her. A panicked look on each of their faces. Gilly raised an eyebrow, using the stones to push herself up. She walked out of the alley, her hand reaching out to tap the closest person on the shoulder. She had to stand on her tiptoes to get to the man, and he quickly turned towards her. Fear shining in his eyes.

"Umm, do you mind telling me what's going on?" Gilly asked, practically screaming to get the man to hear her. "I can't quite tell..."

"Someone attacked the street over there!" He yelled before sprinting away, leaving Gilly with her mouth wide open. She stood there for a good second, her brain trying to catch up with what the man had yelled. Her eyebrows scrunched together, head turning to look at the street people were running from. Gilly's eyes widened as she realized that she lived on that street. She soon started pushing her way through the crowds of people, her eyes scanning for one familiar face. Her boots pounded on the stone, which soon turned to dirt as she continued sprinting home. Gilly's eyes widened when she saw the large fire that engulfed the entire neighborhood. The purple flames danced in the girl's eyes as a loud gasp escaped her mouth.

Gilly didn't even notice when her feet had started to move again, her mind on autopilot. She swatted at the flames, each one licking at her bare arms. A few attached themselves to her skirt, the fabric practically falling apart. She swore that as soon as she knew her family was okay that she'd steal something to fix it. But right now all that was on her mind was finding everyone. She heard screams, none of them familiar... Soon she was standing in front of her home, the door knocked over. But Gilly didn't question it, she just ran in. She screamed every name that came to mind, her breath picking up everytime she got no response.

She glanced into the kitchen, where her mom and Anna spent so much of their time trying to make enough food for everyone. Gilly once again chewed on her bottom lip, watching as the violet flames took over the area. She shoved burned pieces of wood out of her way, her voice becoming hoarse from all the screaming. She quickly found herself standing in her room, eyes flickering around the room. Hoping that someone, anyone, was there. But all she got was the sound of fire taking over the place she called home. She took a step towards the bed, maybe if she sat down someone would realize she was missing.