Flipped (WandaVision au)

Hi...

I'm back!!! sorry for disappearing. But I'm back with a new AU! So tell me  if you want me to make this into a book because i would like to write it. 

Jax leaned back in his chair, the soft material squishing under his weight. He glanced at the metal walls around him, almost everyone of them covered with a screen. Jax's brain could barely comprehend all the data showing on them, and every time he so much as glanced at them his head started to pound. He wished Gilly were here to crack jokes under her breath. Or to watch her as she checked her phone again and again, seeing if her mom had sent her anything on their twins. He loved her, but in their world strange things happen. And somehow Gilly had gotten caught up in it again.

"Mr. Porter, are you even paying attention?" Jax hastily sat up, meeting Miss Flora's eyes. Her aged eyes held concern, and a bit of annoyance. Jax knew she was trying her best to bring everyone back, but this meeting was getting them nowhere.

"Sorry Flora..." He looked down at his hands, tempted to fidget with his ring. He could still feel everyone's eyes on him, most likely expecting him to have something else to say. Sadly for them he had nothing.

"Well back on track I guess." Flora grabbed a stack of papers, skimming over them with her finger. "Every drone we've sent in hasn't returned, nor given up any data. I've contacted Harlow to see if we can create a specific drone for whatever is blocking them." She clicked a few things on her computer and the screen behind her flew to life. Its screen showed blueprints, each one a different design.

"Let me guess, she needs to know just what we're dealing with?" Jocelyn asked, crossing her arms. The girl was usually the communicator between their station and her sister, but with this unknown phenomenon they needed her to use her magic to try and figure it out. Flora nodded, her eyes slightly downcast.

"Do we even have anything?" Ollie questioned, his eyes looking at a screen to his right. It was filled with empty data charts, each one constantly resetting itself showing that whatever theory they had was proven wrong. "As you said, none of our drones are giving us anything. Every time they reach the town line they disappear!" Ollie's hands flew up. Jax realized just how tired his best friend really was if he wasn't trying to crack any jokes. He must have not been sleeping, just like Jax.

"Mr. Funkelhouse we are trying our best," Flora started but she was interrupted by laughter, the kind you would hear on a tv show. Flora groaned and headed towards the door, muttering about the idiocy of whoever was watching tv during their crisis.

Jax looked at Jocelyn and Ollie, silently asking them if they should follow. Jocelyn had already stood up and Ollie shrugged. The three of them quickly walked out of the meeting room, following the sound of recorded laughter. Jax wondered who had changed one of the TVs to show something other than stats, he guessed they were trying to raise morale. Something they desperately needed these days. Ollie had been the first to notice where the sound was coming from and pointed to a desk in the far corner.

Jax recognized the girl sitting there, even if he could only see the back of her head. Jocelyn apparently came to the same realization as him, as she picked up the pace, almost running to the corner. AG seemed to be trying to explain something to Flora, what? Jax couldn't tell. He hurried closer to them, Ollie right on his tail.

When they had reached the desk they saw just what AG was trying to explain. On the screen was Kayla, but not... Instead of the blonde's usual bob, the fairy now had a set of curls twisted around her head. And her wings seemed more cartoonish than usual. Not to mention there was no color, everything was in black and white, just like an old sitcom.