Jeun: "Ok."

        I heard the sound of car engine. It must be Taehyung. I stood up from my seat. He came inside and he was looking really tired and exhausted. When he saw Jackson, his eyes widened. He was burning with furiousness and rage. I don't know why he is reacting like this. I made a confused face.

Jeun: "Tae- "

Taehyung: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?" Taehyung asked Jackson.

Jackson: "Chill i am going."

     He stood up from his couch with a serious face and wispered something in Taehyung's ear which was inaudible for me. I became more confused about what was going on. I saw Taehyung clenching his fists and gritting his teeth and Jackson went out. He was looking really scary and i was so much horrified by his angry state.

(What Jackson actually whispered in Tae's ear:
Jackson: "I told her that you are like my bro. She was so frank to me. She is beautiful and I know why you brought her here. You are pretty lucky because she is literally so pleasurable in bed. I didn't use her but i can imagine uff Oh my God..."
He bit his corner of lower lip and went outside leaving Taehyung fuming in anger and both of them alone; Jeun in danger.)

        Taehyung came towards me and held my wrist tightly. I hissed due to the pain and i was hella horrified by his sudden action. He pinned me to the wall keeping his muscular arms on my both sides and looked deep into my eyes with his dark and deep orbs. I finally asked:

"W-w-what are you doing p-p-please leave me. "

Taehyung: "What did he say to you!?!? Who is he to me??"

Jeun: "He said he is your friend nothing more please leave me."

        I tried to push his arm and get out from his grip but the second I touched him, He slapped me so hard that blood came our from the corner of my lips and cheek was red.

        My whole body shivered in fear and tears started flowing from my eyes. I just wanna get out from this horrible situation.

Taehyung: "You piece of SHIT! Why did you let anyone enter my house!!!"

Jeun: "I just-"
He pulled my hair so tightly with his left hand that i closed my eyes tightly and winced in pain. He again slapped me with his right hand on the same cheek. It ached so bad.

Taehyung: "You are my slave and you will obey me from now on you stupid!!"

Jeun: "P-p-please leave me." Tears were flowing down from my eyes continuously.

Taehyung: "SHUT UP!!" He pushed me and i fell on the floor. My elbow hit the corner of the table and skin was scratched. Blood was coming out.

         He came near me and made me stand up by his harsh grip on my arm. I was unable to stand but somehow he made me.

Taehyung: "I am setting rules for you and you have to obey them other wise -slap- i will beat the shit out of you!!"
And then another tight slap landed on my face. My face was red, body was trembling and aching, tears were flowing and i was scared more than hell from his angry state.

Taehyung: "The first rule. You will obey me no matter what. The second rule: You won't talk to any other boy except me. Otherwise... (He held my neck and bit it hard with his front two teeth. I screamed). Otherwise i won't let you walk. (He smirked) Okay baby girl? "(He again bit another side of my neck.)

All this time he was holding my arms harshly and biting my neck. He then left my arms and i breathed heavily. I almost fell on his chest.

Taehyung: "Do you understand my babygirl? "

        I tried to stand. He will beat me again and i can't let this happen. That time my numb mind said me to run. So i pushed him slightly by slapping on his chest and ran away to an unknown room which was nearest and closed the door. He opened the door by applying force and to my badluck he opened by pushing it hard. I don't know what happened to him i don't even know my mistake. I was sitting behind a table. He came there and again grabbed my hair. I begged him this time.

"Please leave me. I don't know anything."

Taehyung: "You dare to run away?? I will show you your real place babygirl you have grown so much attitude inside you let me vanish it for the first and last time."

Jeun: "P-p-please no. "
I cried this time.

He unbuckled his belt smirking looking at me. My eyes widened. I screamed: "SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASEEE"

      He then threw the belt on my waist with full force. I screamed. He grabbed my neck but left it and again made the contact of my skin and his hard belt. I couldn't bear this pain. This continued more times. He was not getting affected by my crying, screaming for help, pleading. He was behaving like a monster beating the hell out of me from his cruel belt. I finally realised that no one will help me and stopped crying for help. Tears were flowing down continuously from my eyes. He enjoyed this scene.

        He finally stopped and kissed my lips harshly which were already bleeding making them bleed more. I hissed. I felt so weak to fight. I was hardly able to stand. My lips were shaking and he was kissing them like a hungry monster shamelessly. He then stopped kissing my lips when he bacame out of breath. He always thinks about himself even only his breath. He didn't care whether i was out of breath or not. Why would he? I am his slave na??? Huh.

       He went from there turning off the light. My throat was dry now from screaming and crying. I laid on the floor trying to catch breath. All this was so much for me. I then don't know when I fell asleep kind of like passed out and he went somewhere else. I was glad that he vanished from my eyes for sometime.

        I was in a miserable state. I never faced this type of this abuse ever in my life. This was just so new for me. Maybe I'd get used to it afterwards. I was missing my brother so badly. No one came to help me. He is a monster. A bastard. I was never rich in my childhood. But I was always given love. I was always cherished with love with everyone i met. But this cruelness was so much for me. I just hate him and pray that I can go back to home one day and again live a peaceful life. I just hope. I hope.

End of chapter.

Thank you so much everybody for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Pardon me for mistakes as well. My exams are going on but i tried my best to make the chapter entertaining. Will meet you in the next one. Till then b'bye 👋🏻👋🏻💜💜