......He gasp for air as soon as he wake up from his nightmare. Jungkook covered his sweaty face with both hands as he sighed loudly in them. This is like a routine for him from past 4 years. Everyday waking up from his sleep gasping for air and realizing that it was a dream but it felt so real to be a dream. He look at the clock beside him which reads 3 o'clock in the morning this time a sigh left from his mouth was louder than the one before. Guess he have to do his office work before it's time to go on his work.

Jungkook got ready for his work not really caring about his messy appearance. In these past four years, many things changed in Jungkook's life. Before he was so serious about his look and personality. Wearing expensive suits, maintaining his posture, accessories, everything but now he have no interest in any outfits and for posture it becomes more like a torture for his body not just a hobby if he's free from his work then he'll spend his time in gym or doing his office work in advance. His body built is amazing but if you see closely you can see his dull eyes surrounded by dark circles, chapped lips and pale face.

Jungkook sit on the dining table accompanied by his sister, Yoongi and Jihoon who is more focused in playing with his food than eating. Jungkook paid no attention to the others even if any of them ask him questions or saying anything he just nod or giving single word answer in response but nothing more than that. He couldn't even eat his breakfast complete, just after 3 or 4 bites his stomach was ready to spit it all out. He managed to keep it down and make his way to his car so that he can get to his office at right time.

He know his mind is not in the right state and so does his body. He even consulted to his doctor but he said it's okay to loose the appetite as some patient go through some of these things because of medications but it's been more than a year that he can't eat anything more than 2 or 3 spoons not that he could eat much before but it's getting worse and worse. He's restless and anxious all the time, as if there's something he's missing so important thing to him. He can't sleep well either because of nightmares and work is stressing him lot nowadays. Because of many changes being done in his work not too long ago it's getting hard for him to caught up with all these work. Before, Sunmi used to help him in his work so it was easy but after Jungkook's decision of taking over the position of Mafia King officially he have to manage all on his own. Meetings, making alliance, dealing with rivals, visiting the branches and all are more than stressing but his business is going great. Everything going just like how his father used to do his work. Their Mafia was the symbol of giving Justice to the right person and now Jungkook trying to get back on that symbol for the sake of his late father and himself. He already lost many things, the most important person in his life he don't want to loose the dignity of his father, he already bring so much shame to this community but not anymore.

Jungkook was focused on his work when Yoongi entered in his office with a grin. "Hyung! How many times i told you to knock before entering my office!!" he asked irritated not even looking up at the older.

Yoongi smirked before sitting right in front of his boss, cockily putting his legs up on his desk expecting some kind of reaction from the younger who in return look at him with dull look before rolling his eyes. Yoongi satisfied after looking at the irritation lurking in younger eyes his smirk widened "oh please... You like it when your dear Hyung visit you in your office don't you?!" he mused as Jungkook didn't give any response which make the older sighed "Even if i knock on the door, you either pretend to be not in here or you tell me to come later because your busy with your work as usual. Don't push others who care for you and if you're struggling just talk to me please. Jungkook try to communicate with other people too. Your this behavior concerned others can't you see?" Yoongi asked as he bend forward before snatching the file swiftly out of Jungkook hands.