The guy smiled back and then scribbled their order on a paper before telling them the pizzas would be ready in half an hour.

"Let's go to the shop nearby while it's cooking" Louis said, already heading out.

Harry followed him and asked "Will we have enough time?"

Louis rolled his eyes, pushing the door and letting the californian breeze brush his face.

"Yes Harold. Now come on, we're losing time" he said

They entered the nearest souvenir shop. Louis looked through the postcards, wanting to send one to his sisters and his mum, while Harry was walking through the alleys.

At some point, after Louis chose a card saying 'Hi from California!' he wandered in the shop, stopping in one of the alleys, grinning at a thought he was having as he saw one of the items before him.

Louis felt two big hands resting on his waist and then a mouth next to his ear

"Is that a kink of yours?" Harry whispered

Louis looked to the side and saw Harry look at what Louis was looking at.

"Maybe it is. Would you wear one for me?" Louis asked

One of Harry's hand left Louis' waist to grab one of the lace thong

"Hum, why not" he said

Louis huffed a laugh, not believing him. Harry took his hands off Louis' waist to start digging into the box which contained the thongs.

"What are you looking for?"

"A purple one"

Louis' brows shot up

"Really?" he asked incredulously

"Found one" he said with grin, taking a lilac lace underwear from the box "Let's go pay and take our pizzas"

Harry headed to the cashier while Louis just stood in the alley for several seconds. Harry was hot.

He ended up following him, paying for his postcards and meeting him outside.

"Come on I'm hungry" he said, walking toward the pizzeria

Once they arrived, the pizzas were ready. Louis insisted on paying and then they were off to the beach, sitting in the sand in no time.

They ate in silence, just watching the waves crashing on the sand, tickling their bare feet. When they finished eating, they stayed there. Louis had his head on his knees and his arms around his legs

"Today was a great day" Harry said, looking forward

Louis turned to him. He stopped breathing for a minute. Harry was leaning on his arms, his head tilted upward and eyes closed. The moon's light embraced perfectly the lines of his profile, his cheekbones seemed even sharper than usual, the kind that could slice Louis' heart in half.

"Yeah" he said on an exhale

Harry opened his eyes and turned with a smile to Louis

"Thanks for the pizza"

"No worries" Louis smiled back and looked at his feet

"Do you want to listen to some music?" Harry asked after a bit of silence

"Yeah, why not" he shrugged

Harry scooted closer to Louis and gave him one of his earbuds. They plugged them and then Harry put on one of his playlists. The first song to come up was Ribs by Lorde. This song made Louis feel a weird way, not bad at all. Just... he didn't know. it made him feel. Just feel.