Notes

Thank you for staying with Jassy and Nehemiah!

This story is for those people who also experienced the life of poverty. Alam kong mahirap, lalo na ngayong pandemic. Maraming tao ang nawalan ng trabaho, maraming naghihirap. Gusto kong sabihin na, Kapit Lang! This will end, soon. Kapit lang, love. This era will surely end. I declare blessings and peace of mind for everyone.

Thank you to everyone who stays with me until the end. Mahal na mahal ko kayo. Salamat sa pagmamahal kay Jassy and Nehemiah.

I wanted to apologize if I offended you or I opened a topic that shouldn't be a subject in a story. It's not my intention to hurt nor make you uncomfortable. I was writing this story without an outline that's why some of the scenes are a bit insensitive. Again, I'm sorry.

I would also like to apologize for the grammatical errors, typographical errors, unorganized timeline, etc. I still don't know when will I edit this story. Siguro kapag may 100 percent sipag na ako.

This is my first completed story that's why this will always be my favorite. Marami mang pagkakamali pero it's normal. We're humans, we all make mistakes. I hope you learn something from Jassy and Nehemiah's story. See you again in the second installment. Mahal ko kayong lahat!

You are not alone in your battles. You have Him.