"I missed you," Yoongi responded, resting his hand on his waist to pull him closer. He kissed the top of his head as he ran his hand up and down the curve of Jimin's spine. He was trying to memorize the way he felt against him, how easy it was to lose himself in him. Jimin sighed contently.

"Enjoying the sun?"

"Mmm," Jimin hummed. "How long have you been standing here?"

"Long enough," he whispered, snaking his hands down to his thighs, and grabbing them in order to hoist him up. Jimin wrapped his legs around his waist to steady himself as Yoongi carried him over to the bed. "Did you finish your paperwork?" He questioned, playing with the hair on the nape of his neck.

"I did," Yoongi replied, throwing him playfully on the bed, before crawling on top of him. He placed his head against Jimin's chest, listening to his beating heart. "Did you finish your homework?"

"Mmm hmm," Jimin stated, carding his fingers through Yoongi's hair. "Namjoon says I have a high chance of passing,"

"That's good," Yoongi whispered, tilting his head up to kiss his collarbone. "I'm proud of you,"

Jimin brushed some of his hair out of his face. The same, serious expression he had seen earlier had returned, resulting in Jimin feeling queasy. There was something about the way his eyes darkened to a murky grey colour - like fog rolling off the ocean - or how his lips pursed together with dissatisfaction. Something obviously was bothering him.

"You're quiet," Jimin mumbled, tucking a lock of hair behind his ear. He stroked his thumb across Yoongi's cheek lovingly. "Tell me what you're thinking about?"

Yoongi sucked his bottom lip between his teeth, and frowned. Jimin had to resist tilting his head up and kiss him.

"What is it?" Jimin questioned. "You look miserable,"

"It's been a month," he grumbled. A whole, god damn month, he thought to himself. Where did the time go?

Jimin's eyes widened in shock and realization.

"H-Has it really?" He whispered softly to himself.

Yoongi nodded, still frowning as he sat up with his back turned to the younger. He propped his elbow up on his knee and let out a frustrated groan. He pinched the bridge of his nose.

Concerned, Jimin sat up, kneeling behind him. His hands found their way to his shoulders, squeezing them. He pressed a tender kiss to the back of his neck, scowling when he felt Yoongi tense beneath him. "Hey," he whispered, pouting at him even though he couldn't see him.

"S-sorry, I didn't mean...fuck, look at me, Mon Coeur, I'm sorry," Yoongi stammered, realizing just how bad that reaction must have seemed. He reached around behind him, and lifted Jimin up into his lap as if he weighed nothing. Jimin might have been turned on if it weren't for the fact that he was worried about Yoongi's behaviour.

Yoongi's eyes softened, narrowing with sadness as he cupped Jimin's face delicately in his cold hands. "I'm sorry, love," he apologized, kissing the tip of his nose.

"You're scaring me," Jimin told him, shifting on his lap in an attempt to get closer to him. "What's wrong?"

"I'm upset," he murmured. "Our time here is coming to an end and pretty soon I'll be required to return you to the real world,"

Jimin let out a soft sigh of relief. He had been worried that something was genuinely wrong. He wrapped his fingers around both of Yoongi's wrists and leant forward to kiss him. "Please don't scare me like that," he pouted. "I thought I did something wrong,"