Journey-8 (Madame Webs)

Start from the beginning

Mayday gave her dad a big hug followed by MJ.

" it's good to see you too, Peter," said Mj.

" How are April, Felicity and Benjy? " asked Peter to his daughter fondly.

" They are all good, you know Benjy has started showing his spider powers. We with the help of mom and aunt Felicia is helping him to gain control," said Mayday proudly.

" I'm proud of you all," said Peter.

" Why are we summoned here, you know I have to get back soon. I don't want my teenage daughter and still kid in adults body husband to again get in trouble," said MJ while sighing.

" Hey, that's my other self you are talking about," said Peter with mock offence.

" you know it's true," said MJ while Julia nodded her head.

" But my dad was kind of stuck up," said Mayday.

" he was working with cops and most of the cops are stuck up," said Peter.

" You both were summoned here to be the next Madame Webs of the web of life and destiny," revealed Peter.

" both of us? " said MJ and Mayday at the same time.

" yes," said Julia.

" what? Why us? " asked Mj stupified.

" I'll let Julia explain to you, why you both? "Said Peter as he stepped back.

" The position of Madame Web was created by Lord Anansi, our patron God. The position held three women as the Madame Webs, also known as the three sisters of fate in other versions of the story. We must guide the totems made by the Centre and the Bride and help him weave the fate of the multiverse. " revealed Julia.

The other two women looked stunned at the information.

" that's a huge responsibility," said Mayday.

" But why us? " asked MJ.

" because Mj you will understand the value of family and can guide them like mother," said Julia and then she turned to look at Mayday.

" And you Mayday, you can guide the young Spiders of your age or younger than you. Sometimes young people are rebellious they don't want an elder to boss them around so they understand the people of their age. You can guide them." Said Julia as she thought about failure in guiding miles.

" do you accept this burden? " asked Peter as he stood before them with his hands outstretched.

Both of them looked in deep thought but they made their mind as their father and husband respectively used to say.

' With great power comes great responsibility. '

They looked at each other and said.

" We accept! "

They both took his hand in theirs as they felt a massive surge of power enter them. It was more hundred times powerful than the time the surge they felt at the ascension of Peter as Anansi.