5. Others

I pouted as Luke basically dragged me towards the courtyard, with north behind us. Luke looked at me and smiled, "are you pouting?"

I just huffed. "Aw. Don't be like that." Luke said.

"You didn't even tell me where we are going! You just practically started to drag me towards God knows where." I said sighing.

"We are going to meet some of our friends." Luke said then stopped, letting my hands go and looked at me, "only if you're okay with it."

"You should have said that before dragging me halfway across the courtyard." I said, starting to walk forward.

"Where are you going?" North asked, making me turn towards them.

I looked at them and titled my head slightly to the side in confusion and said or more like asked, "To meet your friends?"

Luke shook his head smiling, while north put his hands on my shoulder and turned me in the opposition direction. "Oh." Was all I said, and I could feel myself blushing.

"Let's go." Luke said talking my hands, while north had a hand on my shoulder.

We stopped at the bench where Kota, Nathan and others who I didn't know were sitting. I smiled, not looking at them directly. Luke and north sat down, and I could feel the others staring at me. I was about to look up, when someone ran into me.

I didn't have any time to react, I just closed my eyes tightly. When i didn't hit the hard ground, I peeked through my closed eyes. I was facing the ground with a hand around my hips preventing me from falling face first on the ground, I stood up and turned around and came face to face with a guy taller than me, slimmer in the hips.

He has lean but defined biceps and thin fingers. His chin-length hair is a natural rich brown in the back, with dyed blonde streaks in the front, which he wears brushed back from his face. He has shaped eyebrows and crystal blue eyes, a slight nose and angular chin.

He wears a couple of rings on each hand, and orange studs in both ears matching his outfit, while his right ear also has three extra black earrings going along the tip. Mate. My wolf said.

I looked down, acting as if I was checking myself, but actually hiding as my eyes had turned gold, I was tried, hungry and I didn't have the energy to control my wolf. I heard him say, mate softly.

I looked back up, when I was sure my eyes had changed into the same haunting green. I blushed as I realized he had a hand on my hips. He took his hands away, hesitantly.

"Are you okay?" I said genuinely. 

He looked shocked at my question but nodded, "Are you okay? I'm Gabriel." He said, the tension was broke and he was glancing at my hair constantly. "I'm okay. Sang" I said, I smoothed my hair as Luke laughed at the move.

"You have a fucking gorgeous ass hair." He blurted out, his voice familiar, from the conversation I eavesdropped.

"Thank you." I said. We both turned when I heard someone clear their throat. Luke pulled me beside him and I sat down as everyone started talking about schools and stuffs.

I turned to the guy next to me as I smelt his berry and moss scent. The guy is half a head taller than me, Though they all look the same age as me, his body is slighter than Kota's and his hips are slimmer. He has long lean fingers and lean strong hands.He has soft brown hair reaching to the nape of his neck in gentle waves, brushed back from his face. His face is angular, with intense amber eyes, which can be called as fire eyes.

I blushed and looked down as he found me staring and as my wolf whispered to me that he is my Mate, and my eye color changed. I was surprised when I didn't hear him say anything but I peeked and saw his gold eyes getting back to its usual fire eyes. "I'm victor." He said.

I smiled and said with a shrug, "I'm thinking you already know who I am."

He smiled but didn't deny it so I didn't bother with introduction. I looked around and saw all 5 in a conversation, even though they are listening to every single word I was taking.

We ate lunch which mostly consisted of crackers- I took from house, and some vending machine foods, which we shared among us. After a few more minutes, we all stood up, I ready to go to AP biology when a deep voice with European accent made me jump.

I felt a hands on my shoulder, I felt tingles where the large fingers touched my bare skin near collarbone. I heard him gasp and the guy came around me, the guy is at least a head and a half taller than Kota, with broad shoulders and prominent but smooth musculature. He is so tall that I can barely rest my head on his chest. He has an olive complexion with deep black glossy hair and mid-length sideburns. His features are striking win deep brown, almost black, soulful eyes and thick dark eyebrows. He has thick lips and a firm squared jaw.

 I saw his eyes change into golden. Mate, my wolf whispered, I closed my eyes, looking down to stop him from seeing my wolf eyes. I reopened, when i was assured my eyes where back to normal. 

"You're okay, right?" He asked his voice containing a hint of European accent. I just nodded at him.

"Come on, let's get to class. You and Silas have the same class." Kota said, motioning to the guy. Silas.

❤️❤️

I spent the class with a smile on my face, as I had told Silas to stretch his leg infront of me, and that had me unconsciously leaning my ankle against his leg, he didn't say anything, so I didn't change my position either. I were walking to our next class, with Silas, when his phone pinged showing a message.

"I'll text Victor to met you here. I gotta go. Emergency." He said as he started typing. I put my hands on his arm making him look at me.

"No. I can go by myself. It's just few steps away and what could possibly go wrong." I said, he looked reluctant but when he saw I was going to stand my ground. He nodded, "Stay Safe." He said walking away. I turned and walked through the now half empty hall way. Yeah. What could possibly go wrong.

I stopped when a smell of lavender and witch floated to me, but what made me freeze at the spot was the ice cold water being dumped on me from thin air! I took a breath, fighting a shiver, it probably wasn't supposed be dumped on me.