16. Intruder Alert.

Well. I need to check and that means my eyes would glow gold. I could care less, if someone was out there then I need to do something.

I focused and brought my wolf to the surface, but not letting her shift. I can feel her irritation at being interrupted, when she was clearly enjoying some time with out mates.

I did a quick glance at my mates, making sure to have everyone on my eye sight. I saw their eyes widen at my gold eyes.

I just focused on the spot and heard a light breathing along with a slightly familiar smell of ash and peppermint. I took a cautious step forwards, hoping not to alert whoever was on the other side of the fence.

The breathing stooped and I was sure I saw the figure turned towards us. My wolf let a protective low growl and I dashed towards the fence as the figure turned and ran.

I jumped over the fence, following the scent of the wolf. I wanted to shift but I didn't want to risk, giving my identity away to the person if he wasn't here for me. I tilted my head as I heard a soft paw hitting the ground from behind me.

I ran fast as I realized it was my mates in their wolf form. I was just behind the wolf shifter, when a big chocolate brown wolf jumped infront of it.

I heard a low growl coming from my mates as they surround the wolf. With the moonlight I saw that the wolf was dark brown nearly black stopped for a second, then charged straight at the chocolate brown wolf, who if I'm right is North.

They both started fighting, I circled and stood a few gets away from the fighting wolves. I wanted to joint in, but didn't want to butt in and mess up, so I took a step back.

My eye widened as I saw the wolfs paws connect with north's wolf leaving a mark and my wolf pushed herself, mad at the intruder.

The witch side was getting angry too as she saw we both didn't like the other wolf. I was barely containing myself but lost it when the wolf stood above North, and lowered it mouth to North's throat.

My wolf let out a very very mad snarl, the wolf looked up and My canines were large and I raised my hands which had claws, as my wolf was in the verge of shifting only holding back because it would hurt to shift this close to our mate.

My claws sank deep into the wolfs face near to its neck, then punched its face with the other hand, making the wolf hit the ground hardly on its side.

I turned to North, and sniffed slightly to see if he's bleeding. When I was sure he was not bleeding. I turned to the intruder wolf who was fighting the other. I was about to join when I heard North low whine of pain.

I crouched down, drawing the canines and claws in, only leaving my eyes to glow gold. "You okay?" I whispered softly as I ran my hands through his fur, which was surprisingly soft.

North let out a very north like grunt and got up, limping. I took a step towards him, to help him when I heard a loud snapping sound.

I swiftly turned, and nearly missed the brown wolf, getting away. I was about to go after the wolf when I saw a russet wolf on the ground, whimpering in pain.

I glanced at russet wolf who was hurt, then glanced at the brown wolf that was getting away. Sue me!

I turned and speed walked towards the russet wolf. I kneeled next to him and saw that his joint on the arm was twisted.

"It's going to be okay, Gabriel." How I know it was Gabriel, I don't know. I looked at the others waiting for instruction.

"We need to get him to Nathan's. Dr. Greens going to be there soon." Kota said as he looked at the other who were in there wolf form.

I didn't know when he changed into his human form, or if he had shifted at all. I saw a reddish black and a big brownish black wolf go behind a tree.

Within minutes Nathan and Silas walked behind the tree to Gabriel. I can see the pain in his eyes, they would probably need to re break the bone to place it correctly.

If only I had practiced to do magic! I could have helped them. I need to practice spells. I follow the guys to Nathan's house. I stood back and let the guys walk in.

I climbed on top of the roof not having the guts to face the others. Laying there, thinking about all the things that had happened just within two days?

My mates are in constant danger with me around and I should have know better than to alert them about an intruder, they would want to come with me.

I'm sure that the wolf will come back and when he does I'll make sure that he learns a  lesson not to intrude in their people's fun time or any time at all.

I focused on my hearing, and heard Sean's instructing the others to bring stuffs, while Gabriel groaned in pain. Looks like he shifted back.

I need to apologise, the pain he is in is because of me. I wish I could keep them safe, but it's hard when I don't know what to do, or what I can do.

"Mom, I need your help. Please." I whispered looking at the stars as a tear slipped down my cheeks.

I gasped slightly as I felt the same feeling of my brain trying to show me a memory. This time instead of blocking or trying to stop it like I did before, I let it happen. I focused on the nudge on my brain, untill I was pulled into my memory.