3. North

After that we didn't talk and, i was greatful as the bus stopped at my driveway. I rushed out before he could say something. I went to my room directly and stayed there. I know I can't hide from them because they are my mates, and I can already feel a pull towards them.

Kota was living across the street and the red haired boy- who I found is Nathan from my extra hearing- was living two houses down from my house. I need to do something. With that decision, I crept out of the house slowly and entered the forest. I took a moment before closing my eyes and shifting into my wolf form.

I looked down at my paws which were black with some golden marking, there were markings around my eyes, ears and paws in golden color, and some lines and creases on my wolfs body indicating my outfit had been shifted too. I started running giving in to the feel of wind and the ground below me. I came back to my house near dawn, I was tried. I shifted back and looked down at my clothes, which were not shredded into million pieces, like for the other wolves.

It's just another question I need to ask when someone provide me with answers. Speaking of answers, I walked into my parents room and saw my mom sleeping, dad was on a business trip again and I heard my sister, Marie sleeping as well. So I went into my dad's office and searched for words related to spells and hexes. Even though I know what they could be I still needed to confirm.

After about ten minutes, I walked into my room, plopped down on to the bed. So it's true. Witches. Karen and jade were witches and jade was trying to hex someone. I let out a breath. Things just keep adding to mess I call life.

After a while I got showered and got changed into the first outfit I got, a cream coloured sweatshirt, jeans and white sneakers. I grabbed a packet of crackers and bottle of water and stuffed it into the bag and walked out trying not to fall a sleep.

I waited for the bus standing in front of Kota's driveway as Marie and a girl named Danielle and her brother stood a little away from me. I kept my eyes down focusing on the ground when I heard Kota coming out of his house and standing to my right side. After a few seconds, I heard Nathan coming towards us and he went to stand on my left side.

I took a breath to calm down but when their scents filled in. I had to physically stop myself for reacting out and touch them. I clasped my hands together as the tension in the air increase.

Deciding that I didn't have anymore restrain, I looked up at Nathan. He saw me looking at him and gave me a small smile as if he was afraid that I'll run away again. I shoved my hands forwards and said, "Sang."

"Nathan." He said giving me a full smile and shaking my hands. I let out a breath and watched him relax slightly from our contact, and I would be lying if I said he didn't calm me. "Nice to meet you."

I felt the calm sense leave me as I stopped our contact. I then turned towards Kota, "Morning."

"Morning." He said smiling.

❤️❤️

I am currently quished between Kota and Nathan as the bus got more and more crowded, but there was one good thing about it. I was relaxing in occasional brush of their skin against mine, I was smiling like an idiot the whole time too.

I got out of the bus and started walking towards homeroom- my first class. I stilled for a moment when someone grabbed my arm, I was about to punch, when the scent of leather and cypress stopped me. I relaxed slightly and turned towards Nathan.

"What do you have first?" He asked surprising me.

"Um... Homeroom. Why?" I asked.

"This school isn't exactly what you call is safe." He said after a few seconds, motioning me forwards. I was walking in between Kota and Nathan, they accompanied me to my homeroom and turned to leave, which made me curious, "you didn't have to walk me to my class.'' I said. "I can take care of myself." I added seriously.

They shared a look, shrugged and left saying goodbyes. I was confused, they walked me to my class but what if something happened while I'm in the class. I shook my head and walked in to the class, I saw Luke sitting in his seat and a seat behind him was vacant, that's when I understood why they left me out.

Silly mates! I sat behind Luke, he smiled and motioned towards my back, I turned as the smell of light musk hit me. A guy tall , taller than Nathan  with wide shoulders, sat behind me. He is tanned with dark hair, brown eyes, thick brows, and a broad jaw. He can have coarse hair on his face from not shaving for a couple of days. He wears a circular gold earring in his left earlobe as well as a cord around his neck holding a Japanese symbol pendant.

When our eyes met, I struggled to keep my wolf down, Mate she said. I turned to Luke, who was beyond shock at that, knowing the dark guys eyes are probably golden and I heard him whispered mate which confirmed my suspicion, I looked back towards him, acting natural.

I smiled, "You are?" That broke Luke from his stance, and said, "Thays my little brother. North." While North grunted. 

"Nice to met you, I'm sang." I said, ignoring the 'brother' comment. We shook hands and I felt the same feeling through me. 

"I know" he said lowly that I almost missed it. How does he know? I chose to ignore it, since he didn't say it outloud, I wasn't mean to hear it.