chapter 1

yn's pov. 

i just got home from modeling for the day. i was tired and hungry. i walked to my kitchen and looked at my schedule. Rae called my phone while i was looking at my calendar. i smiled and swiped to answer. "hey Rae senpai." i said being weird. 

"why do you keep calling me that. it's still so weird." she said. 

"well you never asked me to stop so I'm going to keep going until you do." i laughed. "i was just looking at my schedule."

"that's actually why i called. i was wondering if you could model with my friend for a shoot."

"what's the shoot for?"

"i just release a chair and i just want some people to sit in it for Instagram." she said. 

"uh sure. i can do that."

"wait do i have to pay you since it's your job."

"well since your my best friend. the cost will be as low as free." i said giggling at the end. 

"your the best." she said. 

"i know. just send me the date of it and we'll talk about it."

"it's actually tomorrow." she said and i was quiet. "yn?"

"i will need to check my calendar." i said. i put her on speaker and i check the calendar. "oh i'm actually free. that was my last shoot today. what time is it at."

"at 8. thank you so much." she said. 

"see you tomorrow bye. text me where it will be."

"okay will do. bye." she said and hung up. 

the next day. 

i drove to the place rae texted and smiled when i saw her drinking her coffee. "hey rae senpai." i said. 

"oh your here." she said excitedly. i smiled and hugged her. "the others should be here soon." she said. i smiled and sat on  a chair nearby. soon a group was coming in. rae came over with a camera. "hey could you take some shot of the chair over there. i just want you on the chair looking comfy." she said. i smiled and i looked at my outfit. 

"no make up or a change of clothes."

"no one came and talked to you?" she asked confused. 

"no."

"oh okay. uh. makeup is over there and clothes are there. i don't know what size you are thought. you look skinner from when i last saw you." she said. i looked down. 

"really. i feel bloated to be honest." i said and made my way to makeup. a smaller girl was already there doing make up. i smiled to her. "are you one of rae senpais friends."

"um Rae senpai?"

"oh I've been calling her that for years." i said with a big smile. i grabbed my makeup bag out of my purse and started my makeup. 

"you carry you're own makeup bag?" she asked. 

"yeah. I'm picky that way. Rae knows this already." i said doing my makeup. Rae came over. 

"okay so today. you're going to be in the couple version along with lily and Michael. your partner being sykkuno because he's the only other guy coming. i did have you with toast but he's not going to be here until after the couple shoot." she said moving her hands. so this girl is lily.

"okay." i said. "can i meet him first?" i said. 

"he's just arriving. i saw his car pull in." she said and i smiled. 

"he's over there." lily said. i smiled and looked towards the area she was pointing. i finished off my makeup. 

"go greet your friend. i need to finish my make up." i said as i did blush. i was doing a nude look with a tiny blush. after i did so. i made my way to sykkuno. "hello sykkuno." i said. 

"oh uh. are you a fan?"

"oh no. i'm rae senpais best friend for like years." i said. 

"oh uh. it's nice to meet you." he said. 

"i'm your girlfriend for this shoot."

"what!" he said covering his mouth. 

"it's what rae said." i said holding up my hand in defense. rae came over. 

"i assume she told you already." she said. 

"yeah. uh i have a girlfriend just like that." he said. i smiled. 

"yes just for this shoot. what you two do after is up to you two." she joked. sykkuno laughed like he was embarrassed. 

"i'm yn by the way."

"oh uh. sykkuno." he said and i smiled to him. 

"okay uh. if you want to change the clothes are over there. your makeup looks great. you have 10 minutes." she said and walk off to greet more people. i looked to the clothes. she left us alone. i changed into something comfy. just some sweats and a paw sweater. i walked over to the set. sykkuno was just waiting. micheal and lily were doing their shoot so we waited. lily and micheal kisses and my eyes widen. i lean closer to rae. 

"i don't have to kiss him right." 

"no no. they are actually dating so you don't have to kiss him."

"oh good. i don't kiss strangers." i said. 

"it's okay. you don't have to kiss him."

"wait i have to kiss her." sykkuno said coming in at the wrong time. 

"no. you don't." i said. 

"okay those in the chair. sykkuno will be sitting on the chair and your going to sit on him like you interupting his stream trying to get his attention." rae said. 

"okay." i said and sykkuno sat down in the chair. there was a desk with a stream setup. i sit on his lap and it was just awkward. it was like he has never had a girl sit on him before. "am i the first girl to sit on your lap." i asked. 

"yeah." he said nervously. 

"wow i'm flattered. now you can say you had a model in your lap."

"wait your an actual model?" he asked getting more relaxed. i moved his arms around my waist. 

"just relax. i'm not going to hurt you." i joked and we posed for the camera. 

"sykkuno you seem very tense. just relax. she's very nice." rae said. 

"oh i have an idea. who's set up is this."

"it's a prop."

"oh i was going to say why not have him play games. while i'm on his lap." i said. 

"that could work. i'll see if poki and them with bring my set up. we will have to push this for later then." she said. 

"that's fine. that gives us a chance to actually get to know each other." i said. 

__________________

that's the chapter i hope you liked it.