CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE

Harleys POV

So the recordings were a fail. There was no sound as in it didn't pick anything up. It's the weekend and I've just picked up Lily, she's half asleep as I did pick her up quite early. When I get home I'm hoping she will be awake and be able to see her room but I'm doubting it. Diana is currently at work, it's quite sad because I would have liked her to come over.

But she has been really busy at work this past week so I don't blame her for coming in on a weekend. Aria got back from her business trip, her and Sasha have been at it like rabbits. They should be coming over today to meet Lily.

As I enter the house with this sleeping child in my arms, the dogs start barking. With Diana not home and her parents unable to watch them like usual, I've brought them to my place. Lily yawns, "Shhh doggies. I need to sleep"

"Lily would you like me to put you in your bed?"

Her eyes goes wide and she jumps out my arms, "I HAVE A BEDROOM!"

She runs upstairs and I chase after her, she runs into my room and when I get in there she has opened the gift bag on my bed. "What's this?" Shes holding a whip.

I take it off her, "Ahha umm nothing. Come on" I throw the whip behind me and take Lily to her bedroom. It was originally a normal guest room but I've spent the past week or so sorting it out for her. As we walk in she gasps and squeals with joy. Her room is navy blue and white with a slide bunk bed, underneath it has a desk as well as some toys.

I tried not to make it typical and pinky as she may not even like that colour. When I was in her room at Alyssas, it inspired me to make it a space themed. I got her another telescope as well as some other toys. And space wallpaper as the feature wall. She looks at me and hugs me tightly, "Thank you!"

"It's okay sweetie"

"Damn this room looks better than mine!" Sasha says in awe, Lily looks at her and her eyes go wide.

She squeals and hugs her, "You look like Mulan!"

Aria bursts out laughing as Sasha looks at me amused, "I don't know what to say about that but thank you. I'll take that as a compliment. Nice to meet you little one, I'm Sasha!"

Lily looks at her and sticks her hand out, "Hello Sash, I'm Lily! Wait...Sasha like the bratz!" Sasha laughs and shakes her hand.

"This kid is a bit too young to know about them" Aria says amused.

Lily looks at Aria and her eyes go wide, she starts blushing. "Hello" She whispers and hides behind me. Now I'm confused. Aria looks confused too. Lily tugs on my trousers and I lean down, "She is really pretty"

Aria smiles and crouches to her level, "I'm Aria. You're aunty. Harleys sister"

Lily looks at me then at Aria, "Hello...I'm lily"

Sasha starts laughing, "Looks like she has a crush on someone. Getting the fruity vibes already"

"Ewww no! I like someone else!" Lily says laughing.

This surprised us all.

"And who may that be?" I ask protectively.

Lily twirls and laughs, "Jackson!"

"Whos Jackson?"

"Mummy's friend" She mumbles then walks to one of her toys. We all look at each other confused. "Daddy can I live with you forever!"

Now this makes me surprised, "Why honey? This is your home too so you can come over whenever you want and go back to your mums whenever"

Lily sighs, "I don't like Benny. Please?"