CHAPTER NINETEEN

Diana's POV

We're all in my office and Kali just looks at me nervous as she says it. Sasha hasn't said a word as she looks at her shocked. Harley looks just as surprised, as for Aria... "YOU DID WHAT?!" She shouts laughing her ass off.

"Listen we didn't have sex. Just drank...kissed" She coughs as she mumbles something else.

"What was the last thing?" Harley says with amusement.

Kali groans and sits back, "I slept at her place" We burst out laughing. It's just so funny. "To be honest, there would have been no way for me to get home!"

"Oh shut the fuck up!" Sash says cry laughing, "You want some of that sexy lawyers ass!"

Aria glares at her, "Sexy?"

Sash shuts up and eyes go wide. I nearly fall off my chair laughing, "No no baby! She isn't sexy! You are!"

Harley literally falls off the couch laughing, "Ju-just sh-shut u-up S-sash AAHAHAHAH!"

When we calm down, we're stared down by Kali. "Do you like her?" I ask honestly.

"Listen don't get me wrong. She has her times where I want to kill her but I learnt a lot about her last night...plus she reminds me of you Di. She's soft on the inside and not a bad person"

Sash starts laughing again, "So that's a yes. Girl had little alcohol with the lawyer and now in love"

"Shut up Sash" Kali argues.

"Eww interracial couple!" Sash mocks.

Kali looks just as amused, "Have you not looked in the mirror? Then looked at Aria"

"Do you guys just enjoy being racist to each other?" Harley asks laughing.

I sit back and watch them, "They do this all the time. It's worse when we go out for food" They both look at me glaring.

"Alright calm down, you enjoy it" Sash retorts.

I shake my head and laugh, "Not when the people around us are giving us dirty looks"

"It just shows they can't take dark humour" Aria says shrugging.

"Let's not get into the dark humour subject. These two are ruthless at it" Kali says while pointing at both Sash and I. We just smirk at each other. "Can't even bring them to a funeral. They laugh at everything then make me laugh. They need to go therapy for the things they say. We've been kicked out of two funerals already! One more and we're going to hell"

Sash puts her arm on Kali's shoulder, "Babes we are already going to hell with our love for tiddies and coochie"

Kali rolls her eyes and looks at me, "Can we get back to the subject of Scarlet?"

Harley clears her throat, composing herself. "When Scarlet isn't a bitch, she is a nice person. You can't stop what the heart wants. I totally support it"

"Your acting as if I'm getting married to her?!"

"I mean lesbians get married after week two" Aria mumbles.

Sash looks at her with a smile, "We're passed week two. Does that mean we're supposed to have kids by now?"

Aria rolls her eyes, "Harley and Diana beat us to it"

There's a knock on the door and we all turn to see Scarlet walk in. She has a genuine smile on her face, it's a bit scary. Harley looks amused as she looks between the two. "Scarlet" She says to her and Scarlet looks at her.