CHAPTER FIVE

Harleys POV

Painting. The brush strokes, colours and the way the art comes to life...it makes me feel relaxed. I used to get so frustrated when doing art, but then I learnt to do it in my own time, when I feel to do it. Instead there was a lot of me forcing myself to do a lot of it which ended up with me not enjoying it for a while. I've just finished my third piece of art today and currently heading to the shower. The cool water cleans away all the stress and throbbing in my head. I've been getting a lot of headaches recently, I'm unaware why.

I get changed into shorts and a plain black shirt then here the door bell ring. Walking downstairs, I think about that certain black haired woman. Diana. We haven't spoke since that day, I couldn't pick her up so instead I sent a driver. He told me that she was surprised by it but obliged. It made me warm inside. I feel like a little kid when I say that.

Opening the door, it reveals Stella. She's wearing a long red gown and looks me up and down as if I'm steak. She seems very overdressed for a visit? "I have a dinner to go to soon but wanted to see you...kinda need something to calm my nerves" She ends with a flirtatious look.

No I'm not a drug dealer. Unless you class my dick as a drug. Very addictive some say.

"Come in" She walks in and she follows me to the bedroom. What a lovely day already.

———

I've got nothing to do for most of the day, it's been pretty chill. Frankie is about to come in and give me entertainment apparently but I doubt it. He claims I'll love it. Aria told me to expect the best which was weird as it seemed like she was egging me on. Being in the office is alright for a bit but then became boring, so I bought a mini basketball set. As I throw the ball in to the hoop the door opens and my jaw drops.

Diana stands there looking jaw dropping. She's so casual yet alluring it's crazy. I'm so surprised by her attire, like fucking shocked. She's wearing a baggy baby blue shirt with jean shorts and sandals. She's holding a surf board and her hair wet. "Come on daddy. Let's go for a swim"

SLAM

"AHHH" I scream as I wake up. A fucking dream? God it makes sense. I'm drooling.

In front of me is Diana and this time she's wearing just a white button up and black trousers, some of the buttons undone. "Okay so where is it?!"

"What?"

"Where the hell is my book?! Sasha says you have it and I need it right now!" She looks pissed the hell off and honestly I have no idea why.

I stand up and take my blazer off, then rake my hair. "I seriously don't know what your talking about"

She approaches me and even though she is shorter than me, she still dominates me. Kinda getting a roused but this. "I swear to God Harley!"

"Don't swear to God! I don't want to go to hell!"

She looks at me surprised and then I watch a smile slowly grow on her. "You're ridiculous. I knew this was bullshit"

Before she walks away, I grab her waist and push her against the wall. Looking down at her, she looks at me back. I lean down to capture her lips but she pushes me and walks off. "Wait!"

"No!" She retorts and slams the door.

Brilliant.

I runs downstairs and and got the the parking lost faster than I thought. Breathing heavily the elevator door opens, revealing a very frustrated looking Diana. She walks passed me and honestly now I'm pissed. She walks to her car and opens the door. "Hey!"