CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Harleys POV

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I told you why already Harley. Please understand with me"

I look at the other side of the place, seeing Diana and Lily talking in the booth. Scarlet walks with a tray of food, Lily squealing as she sees the burgers. "Four years you kept this from me...were you ever going to tell me?" My voice cracks a little, then I look at her.

"Harley, you were young and irresponsible at the most part. I'm successful and able to take care of myself. For the both of us. So it wasn't a problem"

This just gets me even more angry, "Do you hear yourself? You may have been fine with that but I haven't been able to see her as a baby, be there for her. You've taken that away from me. You have no excuse. This is all just fucked up"

She looks at me with guilt this time and sighs, "Daddy?" I look down to see Lily and her calling me that, just makes me melt.

I crouch down to her level and hold her hand, "Yes baby?"

Her green eyes stare back at mine then she smirks after looking at Diana, "Diana says we can see grandma today?!"

I look at Di to see her hiding behind Scarlet and laughing. Then she looks at me and whispers a 'Sorry'. "Yeah we can see grandma and even my great grandparents if you want?"

She looks up at Alyssa, "It's fine baby, you can go see them with Harley" Lily squeals then runs back to the others. "I know you'll take care of her but if you need to know anything then let me know. I'll send you the basics, like what she likes and dislikes as well as her allergies. Just please bring her back by eight"

I smile widely, "I promise" She sighs with relief and hugs me tightly. I watch her tell Lily goodbye as well as the others, then leave. When I walk to them, Lily has a burger in her mouth and ketchup all over her cheeks. She smiles then swallows what's in her mouth. She grabs a tissue and cleans her self up. The kids pretty good for her age.

"Can we go now?"

I look at the others who shrug there shoulders, "Yeah sure. But first...I need to get that car seat from your mum"

———

Diana's POV

Alyssa is just speaking to Lily as we all stand by the cars. Harleys just fitted the car seat and looks nervous as hell. "So how many more Harleys do you think there is out there?" Kali mumbles.

Harley glares, "Alyssas the only one who stopped all contact with me. The others aren't pregnant. Scarlet? You pregnant?"

Scarlet raises a brow and laughs, "Pretty sure I'm not"

Kali laughs and nudges Harley, "Chill, I'm only messing with you. I wonder what your mums going to say"

After a short while, we all drive to the hospital where Helena is. When we get there, it's a nervous walk to her hospital room. Alyssa left us with her number and some reasonable rules to do with Lily. Lily has been quite active in the past twenty minutes. She's been playing with Kali for the most part but we would talk about random things. Harley seems to get even more nervous around her.

I knock the door and hear a faint, "Come in" When we walk in, we see my mum on the bed with Helena. They're playing chess and smile at us, "Whats up and who is this cutie?!" Mum says as she jumps off the bed and kneels down next to Lily.

Lily smiles and her dimples come out. She then extends her hand out to her, "My names Lily Walsh!"

Mum smiles and shakes her hand, "I'm Elizabeth Parker but you can call me Beth!"