CHAPTER SIX

Harleys POV

She walked away beautiful as ever. This girl has me feeling ways I've never felt before and I don't like it! At all. Because she keeps shutting me down. After she left, I got my stuff ready and left. Then got home, ate and took a shower. I'm not feeling sleepy, more like I'm energetic. It would be fun to go clubbing right now to be fair. But I have work in the morning and not feeling a hangover.

Hmmm what to do... what to do...

DIANA!

Nah she may think I'm annoying.

Oh well.

Running to the garage, I jump into my car and start my drive. I take a quick detour to get some Tacos and burgers then make my way to her house. Once there I see her lights on meaning she's awake, but then there's two shadows. I'm guessing it's one of her friends, so I get out with the food in hand and knock on her door. There's nothing for a bit then the door opens revealing at man. He has dark blonde hair and muscular with  a chiselled face. He has a small stubble and hazel eyes. There's this cockiness about him that's making me not like him.

My smile drops as her looks me up and down like I'm a peasant. "Baby there's someone at the door" He says in a deep voice.

There's a deep sigh and Diana walks to the door in a dressing gown. She looks at me surprised and pushes the man away, he gives her a peck then walks off while smirking at me. "What are you doing here?"

"I um I brought you some food. Surfing makes people hungry. I guess you've already ate" My voice came out low.

I pass her the bag and walk away, she calls out my name. "Harley!"

"What?!"

She looks surprised and looks down at the bag then up. "Thank you"

I hum in response, "Have a nice night with your boyfriend" Then walk away straight to my car. I take a long drive, taking in the scenery. Thinking about her in her bikini and wetsuit is giving me a boner...NOWS NOT THE TIME!

———

Diana's POV

"Sometimes I just want to kick you in the head!" Sasha shouts, Kali holds her back. "Why the fuck are you with him?! The dirty motherf-"

Kali puts a hand on her mouth, "Chill. I'm sure she has a good reason why" She says with gritted teeth.

I lean back and take a sip of my coffee, "I was horny" I mumble.

"WHAT?!" They shout making me jump.

Sash steps forward, "WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU JUST FUCK HARLEY?!"

"Well that wasn't something I thought I'd hear this morning" Aria says while walking in. We all look at her confused, "Just wondering if you've heard from my sister? She didn't come into work today, missed meetings" I can hear the concern in her voice.

Kali looks at me glaring, "Pretty sure Di crushed her heart"

I roll my eyes, "Stop being so dramatic. You're acting like I cheated on her. We aren't even dating. WHY ARE WE EVEN HAVING THIS CONVERSATION?!"

Ugh it's so frustrating when they do this. Kali and Sasha tend to have there moments, and this one isn't needed. I don't get the whole hype on this situation. I get fucking Darren wasn't the best decision but he was in town and coincidentally we were texting when I got home. They don't like him due to the fact that he has a horrible personality and attitude, but he is a good fuck.

Aria looks confused until Kali explains and she bursts out laughing. "That makes a lot of sense. I know where she is for a fact" She says and we all look at her confused. "You wouldn't want to know"