CHAPTER THIRTY

*WARNING - SEXUAL CONTENT*

Harleys POV

I'm sat in my office and looking at some architecture for a building which will be developing soon. I've been pretty busy all day and I've considered this a way of relaxing as well as working. After Lunch, Frankie came round and helped but had to do his own work. Aria has been busy all day so it's been a lot of independence. Diana would text me on and off but she's currently not answering for some reason.

To make things worse, I have a meeting soon. It's an online one, meaning it's a video call. That's the only bonus to it. But it's expected to be more than an hour long. I hate meetings like this. The good thing is, it's not in another language. I speak many languages but it's hard to keep it going for a long period of time without stop. One time I had to speak to some French investors, I kept making mistakes in my translations as I was talking towards the end.

There's a knock on the doors and I watch as Diana walks in with two cups of coffee. "I was driving by and got you this" She says and passes me a cup then looks at my table, "Damn you seem busy"

I shrug my shoulders and take a sip, it's so sexy it makes me moan. "Thank you and yeah I know but I'm hoping to be done soon. Also sorry again about moving the date"

Okay so this got Aria mad but I had to cancel Diana and I's date. The thing I planned had a problem and my next plan won't be something easy to get. I really want this to be special when I ask her to be my girlfriend. Unofficially you can say we are but I don't want her to feel like I don't want to put effort into asking. I'm thinking maybe in a couple of days, I can sort things out and give her the best date ever!

She looks at me and smirks then leans back. "It's fine, we basically have a date every night"

"You're very horny recently" I don't think before I talk as it comes out.

She looks at me surprised and starts laughing, "You're just as horny. Actually you're worse than me. You can't last a day without wanting sex"

"Yes I can!"

She just laughs louder then stops abruptly. I watch as she has this sparkle in her eyes, mischief. "I've got a challenge for you"

"Go on"

"Let's see who can last the longest without sex"

Okay what?!

I raise my brow and take another sip of my drink, "What are the rules?"

She hums for a bit then looks me back in the eyes, "We can't physically tease each other. We can kiss but not too much that it leads to something more"

I'm going to beat her!!! "Deal. Let the games begin Ms Parker"

———

Diana's POV

I'm such an idiot for agreeing to this. It hasn't even been a day and I'm horny as hell. She's just got home from work and is about to have a work out. It's funny how this will be the first time she is having one right after work. I personally think she is doing this on person. As I walk to the kitchen, Harley walks past me with her headphones in and she looks so hot. She's wearing short shorts and a tank top. Her shorts are very short, they show her thighs and they are just as sexy.

I watch as she walks to the gym room and I decided to ignore my urges, heading to the living room.

As time passes, I become more eager. I walk to the kitchen a grab a bottle of water then walk to where Harley is. When I walk in, I see her doing some barbell curls. Her muscles glistening with sweat. Gross but hot. She looks at me and turns down the speaker. "Sorry, my headphones died. Do you want me to keep the volume down?"