CHAPTER ELEVEN

Harleys POV

Walking away from the bar, I feel a sharp slap on my ass. My grandmother laughing softly, granddad is nowhere to be seen until I see him talking to Diana in the other side of the room. "You love her. Admit it"

"Nana don't start" I groan and take a sip of my wine.

She smirks and looks at Di, "You two would have beautiful babies. I suggest you forget about protection. It's boring with it anyway"

I laugh loudly and then something pings in my head. Protection? Oh my god! "Um I need to go!" I peck her cheek and speed walk to Di. "Sorry Pops, we need to talk urgently"

He smirks and then looks at her, "Remember what I said" She nods in response and smiles.

I pull her away to the garden and look around me, "We didn't use protection! We haven't used it in general!"

She bursts out laughing loudly, holding her stomach. "Stop looking so worried. I'm on the pill...would it have been a bad thing if I were potentially pregnant?"

"Are you crazy? Obviously not! I'd love to have a mini me! I'd love to have one quite soon to be fair" She laughs and kisses me softly, it starts getting heated as I grab her waist.

"The way you guys are at it, you'll have a kid in no time" Aria says with a grin.

Sasha walks beside her and passes us a leaflet. "This your brain scan? You finally found out why your so dumb?" Di says with fake shock.

Sasha glares at her, "It's some shit your dad gave me" She grumbles and I look it at. Now I'm pissed. Looking at Aria she looks beyond pissed, she rips it to pieces and storms off.

"We need to stop her or else she will kill my parents" I run after her and before she opens her mouth, I put my hand there. Both my parents look at us confused, "Dad" He looks at me, pure disgust in his eyes.

"How do you know him?" I say while pointing at Ben.

He smiles widely, "Oh I know his parents. Great people. A very handsome and polite young man too. You should learn from him"

"Trust me sir. He is far from that" Diana says sternly.

Mum steps forward squinting, "I like you" Okay now that was a surprise. Aria raises a brow with confusion. Mum smiles. Like a real smile. Not a fake one. "I heard your mother is coming today? Your father can't make it"

Diana nods, "Yes my mother let me know last minute. She will be attending. Should be here any minute now to be fair...and there she is"

I look into the distance and Diana's mum squeals, then walks to us. Hugging everyone but my parents. She then looks at my mum and something crosses her eyes, "Well look what the cat dragged in"

"It's like the more I see you the more annoying you get" Mum says to her bluntly.

Diana's mum rolls her eyes and then nudges her, "You love me really"

What the fuck is going on?!

Di looks just as confused, "You guys know each other?" Dad asks. My father has been the devils spawn since birth and doesn't really notice mum. So for him to say that it's not a shock.

Mum smiles genuinely, "We we're good friends in college and university"

"Before she met your dry ass"

Dad grumbles and walks away, mum just stares at Diana's mum then laughs. "He is totally going to rant about this later" This isn't my mum? I must be drunk. The two walk off talking and laughing. Both Aria and I looking fucking shocked and confused.