The couple startled awake when they heard Elsa's alarm going off. Elsa freaked out and flung her head backwards and ended up hitting Jack's face.

"Ouch! Fuck! Elsa!" Jack said holding his nose.

Elsa had turned off the alarm already.

"Oh my gosh Jack! Are you okay?! I'm so sorry!" Elsa said holding him.

"It's fine, it's just pain," he said uncovering his nose.

Elsa then took a second to inspect his injury that she had done by accident.

"You look to be okay. It doesn't look broken. There's no bleeding or swelling. Are you okay frosty?" Elsa asked.

"I'm okay. Geez that alarm really scared you huh?" He asked.

"Well... I think I was having a weird dream that the alarm just startled me I guess," Elsa said.

"Oh... do you wanna talk about it?" He asked.

"I don't really remember it. I just remember it being weird," Elsa said.

She glanced at the time and realized it was nine in the morning.

"Jack! We better start baking! The party is in four hours!" Elsa exclaims and quickly jumped out of bed and ran to the shower.

Jack groaned and flopped back on the bed hiding his head under the pillow.

Elsa didn't realize he wasn't getting up until she was out of the shower and dressed.

"Jack? Babe, you said you wanted to help me. Please wake up and get ready. Please?" Elsa said shaking him.

"Fine... but don't be mad at me if I'm grumpy," he said getting up and kissing her forehead. "Good morning," he added.

"Good morning," she chuckled pecking his lips.

"I'll be downstairs starting on breakfast and at least the cookies," Elsa said.

"I'll be down in a bit then," he said as she walked out of the room.

"She is going to be the death of me," he said chuckling to himself.

He sat on the bed then finally decided to jump in the shower to get ready for the stressful day.

~Meanwhile with Elsa~

"Alright so breakfast is almost done. I'll start the cookies in a little bit. And that should give me plenty of time before everyone gets here," she was thinking out loud.

After about ten more minutes their breakfast was ready and Jack was out of the shower, dressed and ready for the day.

He saw his wife placing their food on two plates. He decided to slowly make his way over to her. He didn't want to make any noise because it would ruin the element of surprise.

When he was close enough and Elsa didn't have anything in her hands. He quickly hugged her from behind but also picked her up.

"Ah! Jack! What are you doing?" She exclaimed.

"Nothing just loving my wife," he said grinning while carrying her.

"Loving me requires you to carry me? Where are you taking me anyway?" She asked.

"I'm sitting you down at the table so you can eat before you start stressing over making the cookies," Jack said.

"I'm not stressing Jack. I just need to start on the cookies and it will be fine," Elsa said.

"You are stressing. You need to eat before you start the cookies. So just relax before you start," Jack said sitting her on the chair in the dining room.