"Meanie..." Isabella muttered, looking at Lucius with a forlorn expression. She looks at Elois. "Why's Luci being a big meanie?"

Elois snorted, giving Isabella a bright grin. "Well, he's always like that, president." He sighed dramatically, shaking his head. "Always being a rude shrimp."

Lucius' head immediately turned to the youngest brother with eyes burning with irritation. "What did you just say? Did you just——Are you calling me a shrimp? You're the shrimp."

"Do I look ugly?" Elois gasped theatrically, looking at him in shock. "How dare thee?"

"Are you saying that I look ugly? Is that why you're calling me the shrimp?" Lucius looks like he's going to burst with how annoyed he was. "Wait, are you saying that shrimps are ugly? You know that that's my favorite seafood!"

"Boys..." Anthony called out, looking tired at the familiar banter of the two. "Not now, it's too early for this."

Elois looks at Anthony with a sheepish smile. "Sorry, Tones."

Lucius doesn't look sorry at all. He crossed his arms and huffed out an annoyed breath. "Damn it, why am I even beside you? Why are we in the same car?"

There have lots of car but they're here in this one car. Together.  Together for who knows how long!

Isabella giggled softly, missing the way they banter. The house had been too tense and people are too frightened to act normal around her. It was as if she's made of glass. However, it's not that she hates them for acting that way, she knows that they just care for her.

But, Isabella hasn't talked to anyone normally and she feels alienated.

"It's spacious enough for all of us." Anthony tutted, giving them a pointed look.

Lucius groaned while Elois grinned sunnily at Anthony. He looks at Isabella again. "It's good that we're in the same car, right, president?"

Isabella nodded happily. "It's fun!"

"Fun?" Lucius demanded, sounding baffled before slouching. "You call this fun? We're gonna be stuck here for an hour maybe!"

"Bonding!" Isabella cheered and Anthony nodded, looking at Lucius with a blank look.

"Bonding." Anthony nodded.

"Bonding." Elois repeated seriously, nodding as well.

Isabella giggled before repeating their action. She nodded as well, just to annoy her big brother. "Bonding!"

Lucius hissed, glaring at all of them. "I hate you all. Can I jump out of this car? You'd let me, won't you? I can't take any of this so-called bonding anymore. I hate the word. I'll barf. I'll die if I get stuck with you three."

Elois placed his arm around the grumpy old man's shoulders while the said grumpy old man pushes Elois' cheek away from his face.

"Ew, germs." Lucius complained.

"We're bonding, brother." The youngest brother stated with a mischievous grin. He looks at Anthony, eyes sparkling with life. "Right, Tony?"

Anthony shakes his head with a smile on his face. "Play nice, Els. If Lucius isn't going to jump out of the car then he's going to throw you out of the car."

Elois immediately scurried away from Lucius.

"You're going to let him?" Elois sulked.

Anthony smiled, a sadistic smile that Isabella didn't see because she was too busy looking at Elois sulking. "I will if you don't behave."