Chapter 15

Elois doesn't have a license.

And that's because he's not good at driving. Well, he's good at driving if you want him to send you at death's door even before you could even blink. But, is that really a bad thing? Could you blame him for bringing you at death's door?

Elois doesn't have a licence. But, he's driving now and that's just perfect because he's with Lucius. Lucius who looked like he was going to pee his pants, Lucius who looked like he was going to faint as his brother swerved from left to right, right to left. Lucius who's holding his seatbelt tightly and was hoping that he could live another day.

So, no, you can't blame Elois for being a bad driver.

Elois swerved to the right so hard that Lucius' face hit the glass window so hard that it made a 'Smack!' sound. He groaned in pain.

Elois winced at the painful sound.

"Please, let me live, Els." Lucius mumbled as Elois barely hit the car in front of them. "Please let me drive for the love of fuck! Fuck! Calm down, you big son of a bi- Look out!"

Elois stopped and Lucius almost flew out of his window. He would have, honestly. If it weren't his seatbelt, he would have been dead already.

It was Lucius' fault, to be honest. He should have driven the car, he should have brought another car with him, he should have jumped out of the car when he still had the chance to do so.

"Sorry." Elois said but it didn't really sound genuine. Lucius found that he didn't care if he's genuine or not. All he cared right now was his life and his seatbelt that felt like it wasn't secure enough to hold him.

Lucius doesn't want to die in the car. He doesn't want someone burying such a beautiful face. He doesn't want to die with the reason that it was because he let some maniac driver drive the car!

"Why did I let you drive again?" He wanted to confirm his stupidity.

"You didn't. I just got into the driver's seat first."

Lucius was an idiot for letting Elois get to the driver's seat first.

Lucius nodded. "Of course, I did." He said sarcastically. He almost sound so emotional. "How could I forget about it?"

Behind them was Anthony and Rafael in a black jeep, and all of them were followed by Dante's men. They were crazily making way towards Isabella's preschool with guns ready.

Lucius groaned.

Everyone was looking but who cares, right? It's fine. Oh, it's definitely fine. Lucius had never been fine in all his life.

They were ready to fucking kill somebody and that's probably, maybe, definitely, absolutely fine.

**

"Bella!"

The said girl looked up from the ground and saw Elois and Lucius jogging towards her. She usually smiled whenever she would even catch a glimpse of them, but something was wrong. She wasn't smiling. Her eyes wasn't lighting up like stars, she was even greeting them like how she usually do.

She wore a sad frown on her face and the light of her eyes were gone. It looked like she was about to cry with how her bottom lip was quivering.

"Why-"

Elois immediately kneeled down and gave Isabella a full-blown examination. He turned her around, grabbed her face and looked at her, he raised both of her arms and all that.

Lucius seems furious. "Why are you outside by yourself? What the fuck happened? Who should I kill, huh?"

If he gets his hands on whoever hurt his sister, he will literally drag that person by their hair and kill them so slowly that they wished that they were never born. Or wished that they've never met his sister.