Jeun: "I-I- how can I marry you??"

He sat on the couch now but i was still on the floor in shocked state.

Taehyung: "Don't act stupid. I am getting irritated. And it is final. Either pay the debt in one week or marry me. If you didn't follow any one of the conditions, then i will simply kill your brother. It will only take one second. I love to shoot humans it gives me so much pleasure especially your brother's blood will-"

Jeun: "Please don't say like that. Give me time to decide."

I again started crying. How can he just easily describe the pleasure of killing people? And especially killing a brother in front of his sister? Incredible though.

Taehyung: "I am giving you one week to decide it. You have my number in your call history call me if you decide it earlier. On the seventh day if i didn't get any final decision from you i will simply come and kill your brother. Now take your filthy irritating self out of here."

I stopped crying and became serious. I have to think of something. I have to take a wise and brave decision now. It is so much for me. But... I am still confused what to do. Please god help me. Huhhh *deep sigh.*

I left his house and he asked his driver to drop me. I rejected at first but he glared at me. I just accepted and sat in his huge wide car and headed towards my home. I rang the bell and Anna unnie opened.

Jeun: "Good evening" i said with a smile and sighed due to the mental weariness.

Anna: "Why are you here at this time? Didn't you go for work?"

Jeun: "At least greet me properly unnie. I became free early so i came back."

Anna: "Huhh i don't care. Hoseok is on work as usual and Eunwoo is playing there."
She pointed towards Eunwoo. I chuckled slightly seeing him playing with toys sitting on the sofa. I went to him and hugged him. He also hugged me and i kissed his cheek.

Jaun: "Missed your noona?"

I asked him. He nodded and hugged me tightly. I love him so much. I faked a smile and stood up to drink some water. I can't let anything happen to this cutie. He didn't do anything wrong and if anything happens to my brother, this cute little Eunwoo will suffer his whole life. I don't want him to suffer being an orphan like Hoseok Oppa did. I went to the kitchen and drank some water.

Anna: "Food is on the shelf on one side. Have some. I am cleaning the house help with me."

Jeun: "Ok unnie" i did as she said.

Time skip;

It was night time. Almost midnight when Hoseok oppa returned back from his work. He didn't have his dinner and directly marched towards his room. I couldn't force him to eat this time. It was weird now. Is he still tensed? Anyhow i went to my room to rest. In my way Eunwoo stopped me. I lifted him.

Jeun: "What happened baby?"

Eunwoo: "Dad is calling you." He said in his baby voice. I just said "OK" and went to oppa's room with him.

Hoseok: "Eunwoo dear go and play with your toys."

I didn't say anything. Eunwoo went outside.