He stayed up just cuddling with her.

He searched up how long it takes for pregnancy's to show or what problems may be causes of not getting pregnant, but nothing gave him a good answer.

He spent the night on his phone before passing out. Both miserably sleeping.

***
The next morning both of them got up and ready for work.

_____ was called in today.

Hawks gave her a new schedule. Every other day she would have work or patrol.

She didn't mind it since there was nothing to do, plus it would help keep her mind off things.

Katsuki looked over at her before they closed the house's door.

"Hey, call me if you need anything alright? I'll be home at 6. You're coming at 5 right?" Katsuki asked her.

"Actually I don't know, might be out later, he always takes over other tasks" she said as he nods.

He moved closer to her and kissed her cheek then lips.

She smiled kissing him back before both parted ways and head to their own cars driving off.

***
Katsuki went to his agency.

_____ met up with Hawks.

***
This routine went on for yet another week.

______ never took another test, she didn't want to be heartbroken again or even get her hopes up.

She just told herself if she felt sick she'll know but so far nothing.

She kept herself busy with fighting Villains which was therapy for her.

Katsuki was the same, he still blames himself for not giving her what she wanted yet neither of them really talked about it yet.

***
"Nova! Check the other side I got these guys!" Hawks yelled to ____ who used her lightening speeding her way to the other side of the building.

She waited just watching for any sudden movements.

That's when she heard a creak and immediately attacked there giving away two of the Villains spots.

"Nice try" she said glaring just paralyzing one and trying to run after the other.

She followed him into a room and he stopped running just turning to face her.

She got her nails and lightening ready but as she attacked him his skin turned to stone.

"W-what!?"

He smirked and grabbed her hands flipping her onto her back.

She went into shock for a moment before getting up quickly trying to use her lightening to fight instead.

Dammit why's it always gotta be villains like him! How the hell am I gonna get him..

He ran at her using strength as an offense fighting her into the corner.