Keyblade Heroes!!!

The three heroes were regrouped during lunch at school and the three were talking about the entire story.

Pump: So, as you can see, while the power of waking sounds like an awesome power, it's risky if overused, so I need to do this right by exposing the killers, but it's mostly the monsters that we have to fight.

Marine: So, who are these monsters?

Pump: Well, first, there's a centaur named Lord Tirek.

Marine: Blaze told me a bit about that guy before. He used to steal magic, but the Mane Six were able to stop him.

Pump: Then there's a unicorn named King Sombra, a changeling name Queen Chrysalis, a pink pegasus filly named Cozy Glow, and a ram named Grogar. [Pico almost spat out his milk after Pump mentioned Grogar's name, but he managed to swallow it down]

Pico: Grogar?! I heard of him before. Daddy Dearest told me that he was a very powerful villain that once tried to take over the world! We were lucky that he was defeated. We were all almost killed, but some hero saved us all, but he then mysteriously disappeared!

Marine: So Pump, how are we gonna stop these killers and monsters? We're just rookies and we can't just magically become pros in only a few hours.

Pump: Hmmm, we'll need to think of something very soon. Things like this take time. [Just then, a wooden spoon was banging on the table. The three heroes looked down to see Pikachu holding a spoon in his mouth] Pikachu?

Pikachu: Pik pik! Pik pika pika pika pika pik pik pika pik! [Hi there! I overheard everything that you guys said!]

Pico: I guess we were talking pretty loud then, huh?

Marine: No we weren't! Mice have big ears. They can use them to listen. We can be as quiet as we like, but Pikachu will always be able to hear what we're saying.

Pikachu: Pik, pik pik pik pika pik pik pika pik pik pik pik. [Yeah, and I can even help you guys out if you want.] [He quickly crawled into Pump's backpack and then came back out with a journal and pencil]

Pump: Oh right. I forgot that I had my journal with me. Silver gave it to me to help me track my progress.

Marine: Wait! You know Silver too?!

Pump: Yeah. Why?

Marine: He's one of my best friends! He went to go help out everyone ever since the worlds collided!

Pikachu: Pik pika pik pik pik pik pika pika? [How about I keep track of your progress?]

Pump: That sounds like a wonderful idea, Pikachu! The more the merrier! Together, we can stop evil from lurking, and we could get things done faster if we add more helpers!

Marine: Yeah! Like my team! Or maybe Pico's friends!

Pump: Exactly! [As the four heroes discussed everything, they were unaware that Kat and Crystal heard everything]

Kat: Pump really doesn't know what's truly in store for him!

Crystal: And his new friends. They might start as rookies, but they will slowly turn into a powerful team needed to save the galaxy!

Sonic belongs to SEGA

Spooky Month belongs to Sr Pelo

FNF belongs to NinjaMuffin and Newgrounds

Pokemon belongs to Nintendo, Gamefreaks, and Creatures

Kat belongs to me

Crystal belongs to